• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ordinacy [Detailed Roleplay] (Closed)

PretzelR

Do Not Eat The Pretzel
Ordin_zps1pubce2j.png

Being ordinary doesn't stop you from who you want to be
Ordinacy

Overview
Every day you could always see people smiling, laughing and enjoying through their own small life but behind it holds a secret and each secret has an allegory. You came home from your everyday life tired of the same routine and the same old problem you've been keeping within yourself for years. Will you ever find out the secrets of the universe? Will you ever find the answers to your allegory?

How can you? You're an ordinary person. You're not strong like the people you look up to. You went to your room and heard voices calling out to you once you opened the door and you found a grimoire sitting by your table top. You didn't even notice that your hand made it's way to the book and flipped through the pages where you found a strange bookmark. Your hand touched it and a light submerged everywhere around you.

You made a contract. You were given a heart. You became an Ordinancer.

What's Ordinacy?
Ordinacy is a story, exploration and world driven role play for everyone who enjoys magic and adventure element set in a peculiar world named Alterna.

Ordinacy is the power of making something ordinary into extravagance. You're given a heart in this world, it's the replacement for the will when you're in the real world. This heart gives you the motivation to solve your allegory that you can't do alone.

This role play contain serious topics such as family issues, friendship, society control and finding your place in this world but despite having these topics that doesn't mean this role play won't be light and fun.

This role play requires you to be literate and you can't make a single line of text. Serious.

Character Creation
You need their appearance and all of that but your character must have:
  • Allegory - What is their problem why they couldn't view the world as it is anymore. Was it family issues, friendship, existential crisis etc?
  • Magical Abilities - A character must have only one magical abilities. I'm only allowing one since I don't want some of the characters being too overpowered. No OP characters allowed. I am begging you.
  • Weapon - Your character's magic cannot be summoned without their weapon.
Alterna
The world of Ordinacy has 7 countries and 8 inhabitants living in the world of Alterna. It's a huge interactive world where your characters can mingle in and feel home at.

Countries:
  • Aevenir - Futuristic and Heaven inspired country.
  • Henrith - Medieval and Hell inspired country
  • Canvis - Monochromatic and the gateway to the different countries.
  • Eothea - Soft and Dream-like country
  • Spriton - Monarchy and Pixie land kingdom
  • Opostia - Home of the Rebels
  • Algion - Dead World Prison
Inhabitants:
  • Ordinancers - Humans that entered the world *Optional for Character Creation*
  • Darkeshels - Beasts who kills all of the inhabitants including Ordinancers
  • Fraingels - Angels who are the citizens of Aevenir *Optional for Character Creation*
  • Asprimon - Demons who are the citizens of Henrith *Optional for Character Creation*
  • Sprites - Pixies that we're born from human positivity
  • Acprento - Apprentices that inherited power from the Gods (Only one part of that God like Medusa's eye or etc.) *Optional for Character Creation*
  • Docteryn - Pixie Doctor that inherits the power of a Sprite *Optional for Character Creation*
  • Soulez - People who have failed in being an ordinancer and now they are turned into pets *Optional for Character Creation*

Author's Note I'll be so thankful if a number of people will join in and we can have fun role playing in this world I created. If you are interested please tell me in the replies in this thread or pm me! If you have any questions regarding Ordinacy, you can talk to me! More details will be revealed if there are enough members to join in the Ordinacy Role Play! Thank you so much.

Last edited:
*slides cash* Extra salt on those pretzels please.
I'm intrigued by your concept so count me aboard on questioning my character's futile existence lol

Can you elaborate more on Soulez? What exactly do you mean by 'pets'? People turned into simple animals?
Also can Acprento be any race? I.e. An angel that has inherited gods power?

Of course you can join! I'll be super glad if you can! ^_^ More information will be revealed in the next post in this thread if you want to make your character soon @BilsGreat

PretzelR PretzelR , You've caught my interest!
Oh my god! I'm glad ^_^ More information will be revealed in the next post in this thread if you want to make your character soon Blomst Blomst

I'm on board.
Come on right in! More information will be revealed in the next post in this thread if you want to make your character soon Hallow Hallow

*slides cash* Extra salt on those pretzels please.
I'm intrigued by your concept so count me aboard on questioning my character's futile existence lol
I'm glad you are interested! ^_^ More information will be revealed in the next post in this thread if you want to make your character soon DEKCAH DEKCAH

Can you elaborate more on Soulez? What exactly do you mean by 'pets'? People turned into simple animals?
Also can Acprento be any race? I.e. An angel that has inherited gods power?
Soulez are the people who failed to fulfill their goal in the Alterna their punishment is to become a pet. People who turned into animals but in a more fitting way, they become a familiar. There's a way for them to break free from their curse and that is to serve another Ordinancer.

As for Acprento, they can be any race except for Asprimons. They can't inherit the Gods power unless it's from the other Demon Lords. Phayne Phayne

PretzelR PretzelR

Is there anything special about their appearance or do they become a standard animal/familiar. Also do they have abilities as a soulez?

Phayne Phayne

The Ordinancer decides whether they would have special appearances but once the Soulez was given an owner they could turn into their human forms again but they will be left with their animal identity.

For example, If the Soulez was a Bat when they turn into their human forms again that Soulez will still have their red eyes and fangs.

Yes, Soulez can have abilities but only if they have an owner and a weapon to summon their powers. Soulez can only use their power if they are in human form too.

Otherwise, here's my character PretzelR PretzelR :

Alison Reynolds

Nickname: Ali, AJ
Birthday: May 5
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Weapon: Sniper rifle
Magical Ability: Healing herself and others
Race: Ordinacer
Country in the RL: USA
Country in the AL: Eothea

Appearance

Height: Pretty average, about 5'10"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Green-blue during the summer, during the fall and spring more auburn, during the winter really dark blue
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Skin Color: Tan Caucasian

Hobbies

Reading, writing, listening to and making music, drawing, playing with animals, hanging out with friends

Occupation

Running a home daycare

Mannerism

Very friendly once you get to know her, but Ali does tend to be shy when she first meets people

Family

A younger sister, two younger brothers, and her mom and dad

Friends

TBR

Description

Goal: Ending any war that exists
Motivation: Ali is afraid that if a war pops up, her brothers and possibly her sister are going to be drafted, and Ali has always acted as the overprotective big sister.
Purpose: (See "Motivation")
Fears: Spiders, someone taking any of her family, her brothers or sister being alone in the city without adult supervision
Flaw: Her protectiveness over her younger siblings. Ali's been known to threaten people if they threaten her siblings, especially her little sister.
Conflict: Ali's always afraid that she'll be taken from her family, and seeing as her parents are always away from home because of work, Ali has basically become a second mother to her siblings.
History: TBR
Personality: Very fun loving, messy, and occasionally called "cat-like"
Interests: Learning about where she came from, reading, writing, creating and listening to music
Meaning of Name: "Noble, exalted"
Lover: N/A
Unique Trait/Goal: Tends to bounce foot or tap fingers/pens/pencils on desk/table/leg pretty much constantly.
Intelligence: Average
Social Status: Middle Class

Last edited:
Is it too late to join PretzelR PretzelR ?

If not, I'd love to be able to participate. Is there a certain character form thread, OOC, or roleplay thread I should be directed to? I saw the character form to fill out here. I'm thinking of randomly picking one of the eight different inhabitants with a die and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back