• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝙊𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • LOT
    PLOT

Ah, New York, the city of dreams. It's where people go to chase their goals and be the best at what they're doing. For decades, New York was the place to be. What better place for a fresh-faced conductor to create a brand-new orchestra?

Juno Tsao-Lee is a young woman, fresh out of one of New York's many performing arts academies, with spunk and a dream-- to create a spectacular band from all stretches of the USA, made out of dreaming young music talents such as herself, and be known as one of the youngest conductors of all time. Of course, she needed a band. A conductor is nothing without a band to lead.

She sent out a mission statement. She reached out to friends, colleagues, people she had created ties with at her old school. She was given a chance. If she managed to pull together a symphony orchestra and bring them up to world-class level in a year, she would be allowed to play in the Beacon Hall in NYC and make history. But, here's her dilemma, of course. The band needs to put in as much effort as it can, and a band full of college-age kids and younger being fully mature? Yeah, not going to happen. Although it isn't Juno's prime directive (obviously), there's no doubt drama and more will happen between her band members, whether she likes it or not. Will these interludes bring her amateur symphony closer together, or tear her dream apart?

Click Front of White Keys & Scroll

Last edited:
FELLOW BAND KID HIIIII

claiming percussion because pc is clearly the best section,

also fms but aren't saxes woodwinds?

I just wanted to say this is such a cool idea! I don't know anything about music so going to pass, but I wanted to wish you all luck!

FELLOW BAND KID HIIIII

claiming percussion because pc is clearly the best section,
also fms but aren't saxes woodwinds?
I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE-
Lmao percussion kids in my school either slacked real bad or were the friggin GOATS

Also, it depends on the band. Some bands, like the one I used to be in, placed saxophones in the brass section, although ig normally they're in Woodwind

Last edited:
I just wanted to say this is such a cool idea! I don't know anything about music so going to pass, but I wanted to wish you all luck!
Thank you! I've been thinking about this idea for a while, never started my own Group RP before, I hope it goes well! ^^

Ooo, this sounds super cool! Would you be fine with one more tagging along? I'll probably be piano if anything since it's the only one I can actually play lol (More realism I guess!)

Ooo, this sounds super cool! Would you be fine with one more tagging along? I'll probably be piano if anything since it's the only one I can actually play lol (More realism I guess!)
Sure! I'd love to have you on board ^^

The deadline for characters will be the 21st!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back