• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oppressive High School

Eloise tapped her soda to his. "A toast." She smiled and stood on her tippy toes, planting a friendly kiss on his cheek. Eloise liked when he smiled, it made him seem more bright and happier, and she enjoyed seeing people happy.

She was a little surprised at how the boys gapped at her, but then again she was known to be a little bit over the top when she wanted something.

Eloise followed everyone into the theatre, grabbing a box of popcorn from the seat where she put all the food. Poor boy, he probably spent a lot on their lot, but what could she say? She was hungry.

The preview had started and Eloise was sucked into the screen. She often got really mesmerized when watching television, her eyes were wide and she shovelled handfuls of popcorn into her mouth. Something she never really told anyone was, the previews were her favorite part of the movie. @TheEscapist @TangledBowties @MissJackson @Xiquita

tumblr_n1e6a0U9ng1ttsxr7o3_500.gif

Dave's smile grew a bit once he felt Eloise's kiss on his face. He almost missed her touch once she pulled away. Snapping back to reality, he allowed his arm to tighten a bit more around her shoulder as they headed for the inside of the theater.

He dropped in a seat by Eloise's side,letting his glance fall to the screen. Dave wasn't exactly a fan of horror movies,mostly because they did nothing to scare him. But he could take advantage of the situation.

"If I get scared,will you help me to relax?" He gave Eloise a playful wink.

She turned her face towards him, her eyes slowly leaving the screen. "Hmm," she hummed at Dave. "I think it will be me cuddling up with you when it gets too scary. I actually hate horror but the plot was too great to pass up." Eloise looked down at the seats and noticed that it was a two person seater with a arm rest in the middle. She picked up the arm rest, making it almost like a couch.

Eloise scooted closer to Dave and and laid her head on his lap, curling her feet beneath herself and putting the popcorn back in her lap. She glanced up at the man above her, she seemed to really like him right now. He had a nice jawline, but his bold eyebrows. Not to mention she had an infatuation with eyebrows. @TheEscapist

tumblr_n1e6a0U9ng1ttsxr7o3_500.gif

Dave held Eloise's stare,focusing his glance into her. He wasn't blind,so he had obviously noticed how gorgeous she was since the moment that she came to talk to him. But only now that they were very close he could see how beautiful she actually looked. The purple hair fit her amazingly,and those lips looked like they were perfect for kissing. The way she was laying down on top of him...he couldn't let that opportunity pass.

"I think I'm getting scared already. So you might have to distract me..."

Dave leaned in and kissed Eloise,the movie completely forgotten by now. He tasted her mouth with his tongue,allowing his mind to be lost in the moment.
@Elizabeth Schuyler

Eloise was startled by his lips, but quickly tuned in. She seized the opportunity to to run her fingers down his jawline before twisting strands of hair on his lower neck with her fingers. She pulled back after a second, not wanting to disturb the other people in the theatre but at the same time not caring.

"I think the movie has started." She said, bitting her lip and she looked up into his eyes. They were the sort of chocolate color that reminded you of a cuddly teddy bear.

She wrapped her arms around his torso, once again snuggling her head into his side. Eloise was tuned into the movie, but she could still feel the tingles running through her lips. @TheEscapist

Walking slowly, with the group she turned back to Antonio, a smile playing on her lips. "The exorcist and the shining are two of my favourite movies".

Inside, Sage watched how the presence of Dave had caught the boy behind the cinema counter jump back. She wondered what power Dave had over him.

"Oh, um no food for me thanks." she said, timidly, pushing her hair back. Even if it was free food, she would never take it without properly paying first.

Laughing at Eliose's effective flirting, she followed the group, hugging her sides.

She sat, one seat distancing herself from the others. She could already see Eliose and Dave hitting it off (who could blame them? They look like the perfect couple). Plus, she was more interested in watching the movie.

She had seen the trailer a while back, but hadn't got a chance to download movie, as it was only new. The previews played and Sage slumped a little in her seat, relaxed.

@Elizabeth Schuyler @TheEscapist @TangledBowties

shoothebreeze_fashion_week_ss14_Daniel_Bamdad_tattoo_model-1.jpg

Antonio Lark As Antonio made his way into the theater, he slumped in a seat that was close to the rest of the group and waited for the movie to start. He glanced over at Eloise and Dave and rolled his eyes. As he turned his gaze back to the screen the room began to get darker, signaling the start of the movie. Antonio rested his head on his hand and watched as it began to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back