• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oppressive High School

The bell was about to ring, but Jamal couldn't get to his class because a damn fight broke out in the cafeteria.

f76b97500baa7fab7862ca6d10ebe9b842314d46f081df01b07072c745e66b4a_1.gif

As always, there was a big circle with the people in the front recording, with the idiots in the back jumping on the table screaming "Worldstar!"

Where were the teachers? Doing jack shit. Hell, one of them was watching in the circle, while the others were just standing off to the side.

Jamal didn't care about this fight. He just wanted to get to his class. He had homework he couldn't do last night and it was due that class period

@Quiet Is Violent

@Elizabeth Schuyler

@MissJackson

gale looked over at the fight. It was a routine now, to have fights breaking out in the cafeteria. He still jumped to his feet and shoved himself to the front. Two guys were punching and kicking at each other. Gale cracked his knuckles before punching the boy currently winning in the jaw. The boy stumbled and Gale helped the other kid up. He looked... Well, pathetic. The assailant, who actually was at first the victim, was being dealt with.

Sage stood, bewildered, as she watched the fight in front of the cafeteria line that she was standing in. she had been constantly been checking her watch, watching the minute hand slowly click closer to the bell time. Everyone in the line had had their attention drawn to the fight, so the slow progression of the line had stopped. Sage slipped through the line, dodging the small group of boys sprawled on the floor, and slipped out into the hallway.

She let out a sigh that she didn't know she was holding.

Jamal tried to ignore the fight and get to class, but he was definitely gonna be late if someone didn't intervene.

Another guy jumped in, and someone jumped in after him. This was becoming a full-scale brawl as more people came in.

"Damn it!" Jamal yelled, obviously exasperated as this got a whole lot worse. There as nothing he could do now

Unless.........

He walked over to the wall and pulled something down. The fire alarm went off, and the teachers finally jumped in to intervene. Students and some teachers alike started running outside with absolutely no sense of order

"This shit has to stop," he sighed as he walked outside, being pushed pass by students. Fights were like your favorite food: Good every once in a while, but when eaten every single day, you get tired of it

@Quiet Is Violent

@MissJackson

@Elizabeth Schuyler

blockletter.regular.png

B1oQ7IUCMAA01S7.jpg

Kayla had been watching the fight rather boredly. Three years at this school and you get a bit used to it, and besides, the fights happened no matter if someone stepped in or not. Suddenly the absolute horrid screeching of the fire alarm started and Kayla groaned and stood, walking leisurely out the door within all of the chaos of the other students and teachers running about. Someone had probably just wanted to break up the fight, and even if there was a fire, something interesting and new was always cool to Kayla.

Aurora flicked ash from the end of her cigarette, getting ready to go inside, when people started running outside. She was nearly trampled as she moved off the steps. "For fucks sake," she muttered, weaving in between frantic students and a few teachers. She put the cigarette out, she tossed the butt on the ground, she then waited for the whole thing to be sorted out.

Antonio sighed as the fight was disrupted by the fire alarm. He stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets and calmly weaved through the frantic crowd, trying not to get trampled in the process. 'Some organized school, huh?' he thought to himself. At this point in time Antonio was used to the frequent fights, the loud noises, the clouds of cigarette smoke and occasionally weed floating throughout the school. 'Home sweet home'

With the fire alarm blaring, Sage covered her ears and joined the crowd as they rushed to get outside. She had just gotten to her Home-room when some idiot, probably one of the boys involved in the fight, had tripped the fire alarm. Waiting around outside, Sage had a sour look on her face.

She hated this school - how it felt, how it acted and how it treated its students. Muttering to herself, she shifted through the group of students, bumping into several people, apologising as she went.

She scanned the crowd, hoping to see a familiar face, however she didn't. She then decided to glare at her watch, hoping for this ordeal to be over.

Trying to study in a bench outside of the building, Ariel sighed 'Would it be better if I were homeschooled? I mean without anyone disrupting someone's studies.' some minutes passing and the people were staring. 'Geez what these people are looking at? this completely remove my attention of the book.' Ariel thought while trying to read the history book.

Then he heard an alarm inside the building, he covered his ears because his ears are sensitive, he saw many students coming out, a particular student was almost close to where he was. Ariel got up and went to talk to her "Hey excuse me but can you tell me what happened inside?"

MissJackson

Sage jumped, the sour look draining from her face. Turning to the guy who had just asked her a question, "Oh, a fight had broken out in the cafeteria and some douche tripped the fire alarm. Now we're all gonna have to wait out here whilst the teachers sort it out" she said, sighing. "We may be waiting for a while" muttering again to herself. Her gaze perked when she noticed the book in the boys hand. "Good luck trying to study with this crowd" she pointed to his book, then to the noisy students

@Xiquita

Eloise had arrived at school late, as per usual, but all the kids were outside. Great, I bet they tripped the fire alarm again. People had a habit of flipping the alarm switch on when they were fighting to show who knows what, but they did it anyways. Ellie had seen the video of the fight on snapchat and hadn't really recognized them. She ran her fingers through her long purple hair and looked for someone to talk to. She headed over where she saw a girl - was her name sage? - talking to a boy. "Hey, what the fight about?" @MissJackson (Love the user name) @Xiquita

"Another fight? I should be surprised but in this routine it's kind of...normal.." Ariel set his hair and said, "I did not have the good luck to finish the book, you know how teachers are a hell, maybe they will pass a kind of surprise exam." standing there he was thinking about the subjects he studied. He saw a girl coming to where they were and asked about the fight." Someone tripped the fire alarm, with what she told me was because of a fight, but the motive..I don't know."

"Dang," she said. "But honestly there probably wasn't a motive, only to get out of first period." Lots of students had gym first period and often tried to skip, not like that was too hard to do.

"Do you guys just wanna skip all together?" She asked them, gesturing to her trust black jeep. @Xiquita @MissJackson

"I don't know, maybe." he looked at the girl an sighed "Okay I'm in. where are we going?" he made a confused face. he was not familiar with skipping classes, he decided that it was time to try. as it was his first time skipping he was unsure.

his mother wanted him to be very studious so he spent most of his time studying than having fun.

Jamal walked outside along with the rest of the students. Good thing no-one would snitch if they saw him do it. Otherwise, he'd be in real trouble. The teachers were all doing their job now, and trying to get everyone sorted out by their first period class.

Outside, he noticed Kayla. The fire alarm bought him a lot of time to finish up his homework. Maybe Kayla had hers done?

He approached her. "Hey Kayla, did you do your homework last night?"

@Smoaki

She laughed at the boy. He looked so nervous about skipping. "You don't have to go if you don't want to," she told him, "but I was gonna go hit up the theatre and watch a movie. I'll probably learn more there than I ever learned here." She joked.

His eyes lit up "Really? a theatre? cool! now I'm sure I'm to go." he remembers when he fled from the children's program with some excuse to go study and attend the theater.

"I agree with you, the teachers here lost their love of their work."

She tossed her arm around the boy as they started walking. "So, what movie you do want to see?" She asked him. He seemed pretty excited about the theatre so she figured she would let him choose the show they watched. She turned towards him, taking her arm off his should her and making her fingers guns that were pointing at him. "Oh, did you want to invite anyone else?" She asked before waggling her eyebrows at him. "There was someone I wanted to take along but I don't think he is here yet." She said looking around.

tumblr_n1e6a0U9ng1ttsxr7o3_500.gif

Dave hadn't been meaning to get into any fights today,and so far he was doing pretty well. Most of the people in school did a great job at ignoring him completely,so things were going smoothly.

That is,until the cafeteria fight blew up.

One of the first punches was aimed towards his face,and Dave fell to the ground. But he didn't stay down for long. As soon as he was on his feet he started to beat everyone in his path,sending people to the ground without any hesitation. By the time the fire alarm blew up,the blood coming from his nose and mouth had made his shirt go red.

In general,that was a fun day.

He walked out along with the other students,completely ignoring the looks he was getting because of his face. Dave was beyond used to bleeding,specially in this school.

"Hold on," she said to Ariel, heading over to where one of the boys is the fight had just gotten out of the school. His nose was bleeding and it seemed as if his mouth could've been too but it was hard to tell with all the blood smeared over his face. It trailed down his neck and caused his shirt to be stained by the red flow.

Eloise walked over to him. "What was that all about?" She questioned, wondering why the boys were fighting. She took another look at his face before sighing and grabbing some tissues out of her bag. "Here, let me help you." Eloise grumbled as she patted the tissues down his neck and across this jaw, trying to cleans most of it up. Once she got all she could she handed him the pack of tissues.

"I have a feeling your going to be needing these again, but seriously, why were you fighting?" She probed him, hoping to get an answer since he was actually in the fight. @TheEscapist

Last edited by a moderator:

"Why are people talking to me?"

That was Dave's first thought when one of the girls that were out of the school came to ask him about the fight. He glared at her with confusion,so surprised that he didn't even pull away when she started to help him with the blood.

"Uh...thanks."

He picked the pack into his hands,looking down at it. Once the question actually registered into him,he ended up snickering.

"I don't know why they were fighting,but I was fighting because someone pulled me into it. I'm not the type to lay down and let them have their way with my ass,so I fought back."

The blood had mostly stopped running now,although Dave still looked like he had murdered someone. He stretched his hand to the girl with a playful smirk,his trademark.

"I'm Dave,professional troublemaker and cafeteria fighter in the spare times. And you are?"

With his free hand,Dave pulled the wallet that he stole from one of the guys that had tried to beat him.

"These assholes never have any money."

"Eloise St.Vincent, professional smart ass and school skipper." She said, taking his hand in her on.

She had seen him in a couple school fights before, he was normally the guy someone dragged in when they didn't feel like throwing any more punches because it might ruin their pretty little faces. That was the thing about the guys here, half of them started fighting for no reason and stopped fighting in fear of getting a blow to the face. When that happened, they grabbed a random person out of the crowd and threw them into the circle in their place. Obviously, Mr.Dave here had no problems getting a punch to his pretty little face.

"Speaking of money and school skipping, me and Ariel were going to go see a movie. We could probably find you a cleaner shirt before we went." She said as he riffled through someones wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:

He rolled his eyes at the contents from the wallet,but his attention was turned back to Eloise once she mentioned seeing a movie.

"So...that's an invitation? You're asking me to go out with you guys already? Won't ask about my day first,try to learn about my private feelings?"

He smirked as he placed the wallet back into his pocket. Surprisingly enough,Dave didn't have any intentions of missing school today. But he acted on impulse,and his impulse didn't want to go back inside.

Pulling a cigarette from his pocket,he lit it and allowed it to dance into his mouth.

"What theater are you going to? I know a guy in one of those,if I talk to him he will let us get in free."

She scoffed at him. "I don't really care about your day and don't feel like having an heart to heart." She said looking up at him.

She twirled a piece of her purple hair and bite her lip. "We can go to that theatre. You get us free tickets and I'll get us free snacks." She said giving him a wink.

She reached her hand into his pocket and pulled herself out a cigarette and light it from his. She smirked at him and started walking away before firing to look back at him. "You coming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back