• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy •platonic• hidden royalty roleplay

Okay, for starters. I’m melody and I’m 16 years old. I’m a semi literate roleplayer and will most likely try to match your post length.

rules:

please be mindful that I am still a minor, no sex stuff please. That’s it though. You can cuss, but still hold back the gore a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so on to the plot. This takes place in modern times btw

Two members of royalty get separated when they are only kids. One of them ( my character) gets kidnapped when they are a little kid. Your character is not told however, and lives with the thought that he was an only child. That is, untill the time comes for the kingdom to pass on to the son. This kingdom is special because there are two kings and a queen. This has happened for many many years. The king and queen get word that there other son is still alive and panic to dna test everyone in the kingdom to try to find there son. Now the odd thing is that there son actually works in the castle gardens, and is put off untill last because they are usally dna tested when they are hired. What will happen when your character finds out that my character is their brother. Let’s find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back