• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Opinions, please!

AshleyBergie said:
If your thinking of doing the whole people die crap then atleast let people decide. If people want too atleast let them make two people. One that dies the other lives. That way the person doesn't have to leave the rp.
I was letting them decide. I was giving my opinion, not shoving the idea down people throats. As I was saying before, having a character who has a 100 percent chance of living lessens the suspense.Suspense is good story telling. Roleplaying is another form of story telling.

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]I was letting them decide. I was giving my opinion, not shoving the idea down people throats. As I was saying before, having a character who has a 100 percent chance of living lessens the suspense.Suspense is good story telling. Roleplaying is another form of story telling.

[/QUOTE]
I agree with that, it can be a RP for people who search suspense. Not for people who want a RP that lasts long. Reminds me of the hunger games feeling. You'll never know who is going to die.

Hobbesisalive said:
I agree with that, it can be a RP for people who search suspense. Not for people who want a RP that lasts long. Reminds me of the hunger games feeling. You'll never know who is going to die.
Exactly! The Hunger Games is a great example of suspense story telling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back