• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Opinions, please!

Kaira

Hey! So I was thinking about posting a Roleplay. A group of 18-24 year olds decide to take a trip to an abandoned town. I was thinking maybe one of those nuke towns? Or a ghost town from the gold rush days? Anyway, it turns out to be a government testing sight, and they get trapped inside. It's not fully thought out yet. I just decided to see if anyone was interested before I invested too much time.

Kaira said:
Hey! So I was thinking about posting a Roleplay. A group of 18-24 year olds decide to take a trip to an abandoned town. I was thinking maybe one of those nuke towns? Or a ghost town from the gold rush days? Anyway, it turns out to be a government testing sight, and they get trapped inside. It's not fully thought out yet. I just decided to see if anyone was interested before I invested too much time.
Well, the beginning sounds interesting

It's interesting but if they get trapped inside a test site or something maybe they come out with weird Abilities or looks?

Just an idea lol

I was thinking after they're in there for a minute, they start developing powers while they're inside?

I wouldn't mind it changing a little. But don't want like more legs or arms. What kind of physical change were you wanting?

And is the RP based on the story after the characters "changed" and escaped the city. Or based on the whole escaping progress?

AshleyBergie said:
It's interesting but if they get trapped inside a test site or something maybe they come out with weird Abilities or looks?
Just an idea lol
I feel like this has been done to death in sci fi. But in the horror category, this could be really innovative.

3ea2500adfd6face241354afb3486eac91142bc0.jpg

I mean their looks could change like this

AshleyBergie said:
3ea2500adfd6face241354afb3486eac91142bc0.jpg

I mean their looks could change like this
Pretty unrealistic. If its a type of nuclear test site I feel it would be a darkly realistic with alot of the character dying from radiation poisoning. OR go the wes craven hill have eyes route.

AshleyBergie said:
If how many people were to die what would be the point of making the RP
Having a few people live, therefore creating suspense on who will or will not make it out in time.

Yeah, I don't think that kind of transformation would occur in the time zone in thinking of. I haven't done a horror Roleplay, so I'm not sure about how I would set that up? Ghosts? Murderers? I actually like the hills have eyes.

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]Having a few people live, therefore creating suspense on who will or will not make it out in time.

[/QUOTE]
could do it so that the characters watch people die, or that characters are made specifically to die alongside the main characters, so that everyone gets to stay in the rp. Or is that what you meant?

Pyroclast said:
could do it so that the characters watch people die, or that characters are made specifically to die alongside the main characters, so that everyone gets to stay in the rp. Or is that what you meant?
In a sense. What makes roleplays like theses is the idea that nobody is safe, and anybody can die.

Ya but that means some people join and have to leave before the rp truly starts up because their character died and they can't really join in again.

AshleyBergie said:
Ya but that means some people join and have to leave before the rp truly starts up because their character died and they can't really join in again.
Then they should understand that. You don't join a slasher rp and get angry when your character is killed off.

If your thinking of the whole people die crap then atleast let people decide. If people want too atleast let them make two people. One that dies the other lives. That way the person doesn't have to leave the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back