Opinion Opinions on some stupid stuff

Spoodermanultra

WARNING:
YOU'RE GOING TO GET OFFENDED ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ON THIS POST
Well, now that's out of the way, I would like to say what this is about. this is about lots of opinions that are controversial. We'll be going over Donald Trump, People using Autism as an insult, and more.

Donald Fuckin' Trump

Oh god... where do I even begin? now that he's done terrible things to this country, and he's going to do some more damage, he's absolutely worthless to me! Let's start with the Muslim Ban. i'm not sure if it's still active, but oh boy that was quite the scramble. He can go die in a white-house hole for all I care. and then there's the wiretapping thing, launched a missile at Syria, etc.

Autism Haters

I have autism, and would you look at me!? i'm a perfectly functioning human! I can type, a can read, and sure I don't have a lot of friends, but the friends that I do have are really awesome. That's all I wanted to say.

Gender Identity

You can be a guy or a girl. that's it. There are NO MORE GENDERS. Nope, no attack helicopters. no cats. no chairs. and absolutely NO TRANSGENDERS! You were either born with a sausage or boobies. deal with it. Don't bombard me with that "I was born into the wrong body". because that's bullshit.

See? I told you it was controversial. I warned you.

My brother actually has autism, bad enough to where he probably won't be able to hold a decent job in his life. I don't get people who throw it around like it's nothing (the "That's autistic." people), but I don't know of anyone who hates autistic people persay. Then again, I'm from the South and people are rarely rude to my face.

In regards to being transgender, whether or not someone claims to have been "born in the wrong body" is honestly irrelevant to me. What it really boils down to is this: It's your own body, and you should be able to do whatever you want with it, and that includes surgery to change what parts you have, hormone replacement therapy, and wearing whatever you want. If someone was born a boy and wishes to be referred to as a girl, or vice versa, then fine. After all, it's not hurting anybody. No one else has to like it.

And look, I get why someone may not be convinced a trans person could ever be the gender they desire to be in the traditional sense, since they were born as something else. I really do get it. But I disagree. I say that your true gender, as far as the heart is concerned, is whatever you desire to be, whether it's biological or not. And if they don't shove it in your face, I see no need to bother them about it. Live and let live. :)

If Christianity is real, like I believe it is, then if we "live and let live" with regard to people's beliefs, than a lot of people are gonna burn for a long time.
I think that's why; people do it out of love. They don't want other people to burn forever in a lake of fire, yo! They want you to go to paradise.
But aside from that, though I can't recall the passage offhand and I'm too tired and lazy to look it up, I'm pretty sure the whole thing of being transgender is unbiblical.
And since it is, and since people don't want others to burn in hell, yo, we want to help y'all out by having you stop.

On the other hand, if it was biblical, then believe me, I would be on the forefront.

Well when you're an atheist like I am, you really couldn't care less what the bible or any other religious text has to say about anything. You don't exactly base your morals on what some 2,000 year old book has to say about anything. And there's certainly no proof that the afterlife exists. As far as I'm concerned, the afterlife doesn't exist. That means this life is all we're certain we have. So if I was trans, I wouldn't spend my life not living how I want just because one religion says it's wrong.

Look... I get you think you're doing a good thing. Since you believe in the afterlife, you don't want other people not to get there as a result of not going by the rules of your religion. It's not like your intentions are bad. I get it.

But the fact of the matter is that if someone doesn't subscribe to any form of Christianity, then what you tell them is wrong according to that religion is more than irrelevant. If I really wanted to be a girl, since I'm not religious, things any religion has to say about it isn't gonna matter to me. I want to live how I want to live, and since I see no reason to believe there'd be consequences, it's not an issue the way I see it. And frankly, any god who would prevent someone from entering any sort of paradise for such a petty reason isn't a god I'd care to associate with.

But again, I know your intentions aren't bad, and you only want to help people. And you're entitled to your beliefs just like anyone else. But realistically, the best thing to do is let others do what they wish as long as they're not hurting anybody, and they'll surely grant you the same courtesy. :)

There is no muslim ban, yo!
He's banning people who have no central government and whose country has literally collapsed. Their is a huge risk that those people coming to America.
The ONLY EXCEPTION is Iran, who has expressed hostility towards America.

Twinsies. Let's be friends and skip towards the end of le rainbow.

I love it when they're all atheists. Cause either they're hindus or that excuse doesn't hold water and they're just seeking attention.

"huge risk that those people coming to America"

chances-of-being-killed-by-refugee-1-in-3-64-billion-13854410.png

Well when you're an atheist like I am, you really couldn't care less what the bible or any other religious text has to say about anything. You don't exactly base your morals on what some 2,000 year old book has to say about anything. And there's certainly no proof that the afterlife exists. As far as I'm concerned, the afterlife doesn't exist. That means this life is all we're certain we have. So if I was trans, I wouldn't spend my life not living how I want just because one religion says it's wrong.

Absolutely incorrect, if you read the bible there's zero evidence God is transphobic or homophobic. Don't make assumptions about things you don't know, and before you ask, I read the whole thing through and am a proud C H R I S T I A N. Even if it's all just a huge lie in the end (which I doubt), what did I lose?
And besides, even if God were homophobic or transphobic, then why would he make transgender people or homosexuals?
The message of Christianity is to spread the Passion of our Lord, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, and clothe the naked. Nothing more, nothing less. My church and I do that regularly.

And with regards to OP, Trump is a moron and didn't realize until Election night he can't treat the US as a business. Trump also needs to realize that many a common folk would rather their grandchildren didn't live with asthma, and fought over the last fossil fuels to exist. I have Aspergers and autism is a spectrum, it's either "how do breathe" level or "*does quantum computing on a regular basis*", sometimes in between.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, AsrielGoatChild AsrielGoatChild , i'm really sorry. it's just even though I'm not a heavy Christian, the thought of transgender is still very new in my head. trust me, I get annoyed when those extreme Christians, who act like it's still the crusades, force their religion on someone else. it's incredibly dumb, because it's their religion, not Christianity.
but i'm still a Christian- and since I don't believe in Hell + some time to think it over, I honest to goodness think Transgenders should do what they want with their body. it's just somewhat new to me when people change their gender.
but the reason behind that is I had a GF who changed gender just so she/he could dump me.

So there's my apology- and my reasoning.

Oh wow. That must have been hard for you. No wonder it would throw you off a bit if someone had gender transformation surgery. Unfortunately it sounds like your girlfriend was just kind of an asshole. Of course, obviously not every trans person is like that. I think you just got a bad egg. Some of the sweetest people I've ever talked to were trans people.

And yeah, it can certainly be a confusing concept to someone who's not familiar with it. I'm just glad you agree that people have the right to do what they want with their bodies. That's what's really important.

Well, I had a whole 4 paragraph long post about how Trump isn't all that bad (don't ever quote me on this one) and that his followers are the ones who causes damage the most. But halfway through, I realized, man, I could not think of any reason to defend the guy. Come on, he looks like the guy who'll pass The Purge as a law, though with white people having the guns and everyone else just waiting to be shot. So that's my take on Trump. He's kinda similar to our own President, Mr. Duterte, though his is against drug users and pushers, and sadly, there have been many killed under false pretenses and overzealous believers who became vigilantes killing suspected pushers/users.

Regarding the Transgender thing, being a Catholic, I have absolutely no problems against it. Hey, some of us are open-minded, and I do agree that the Bible, while having important moral and ethical reasons, should not be followed word per word. This is an age where a woman had basically no rights and even priests can marry(at least I think so). Where a king can have you killed because he desires your wife and where a good man who helps people and shares his own view of the scripturea and God's words was crucified due for the crimes of earning tw hateed and envy of the priests who fears his growing influence. The laws are outdated and practically impractical. Let's keep the core values and leave out any specific laws okay? Also, though this may earn me potential backlash and immenae scolding, the Bible is written by man, like all holy scriptures, and unlike some, has been translated countless of times and with various interpretations and versions. So basically, depending on which version you have, there may be some varying details. What I am saying is, let us not take it as an absolute, end all answer.

Getting off track aside, being a transgender is fine, but for goodness sake don't actually hide your previous gender, especially when you want to date or bone someone. It's just rude. And please don't try to create your own genders, sexual orientation is a choice but gender is not. It's in your dna, you can't change it even if you cut/put skmething different on.

I still prefer Trump over Hillary. She would destroy the entire world by starting WWIII with Russia.

I still prefer Trump over Hillary. She would destroy the entire world by starting WWIII with Russia.

To be entirely honest though, I agreed with some of Trump's policies. Before he back pedaled on. Every. Single. One. "I will hire a special prosecutor to arrest Hillary if I am president." "The Clinton's are really nice people. "I will not support gutting Medicare and Medicaid." *proceeds to support AHCA which would gut Medicare and Medicaid, not to mention his budget "plan" as well* And this is coming from a Berniebro, although granted I knew it was possible this guy would backpedal on all of his promises.

To be entirely honest though, I agreed with some of Trump's policies. Before he back pedaled on. Every. Single. One. "I will hire a special prosecutor to arrest Hillary if I am president." "The Clinton's are really nice people. "I will not support gutting Medicare and Medicaid." *proceeds to support AHCA which would gut Medicare and Medicaid, not to mention his budget "plan" as well* And this is coming from a Berniebro, although granted I knew it was possible this guy would backpedal on all of his promises.

Atleast he's creating more jobs which I doubt Hillary would. She's a crazy person that deserves to be put in jail and Trump should really keep up with his promises if he wants to be president again in the 2020 elections.

He should totally hire a prosecutor to protest agaisnt Hillary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back