• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Operation Spirit - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
LMAO, that'll be a topic for another day. Anyways, Hall is cleared and good to go. You can either have him join us at the lot (as if he deployed alongside Griffith, Krinkov and Barazi) or he'll join us once we close in on the target. Physiicz Physiicz

I'll have to make my message tonight or tomorrow as well, but I'm going to try to put it out tonight :)

Okay yeah I'm an idiot, I'm really sorry to everyone here 'cause this is a wicked big asshole move. I thought I would be able to roll through fine with a roleplay as long as it was just one but with recent home events and my mental health I'm not going to on rpn for a long while until when things (hopefully) get better. I'm going to have to withdraw early and I'm really sorry for those who made messages already interacting with my character. This seems like a seriously fun rp and I wish you all the best of luck. Thank you for accepting me even if I wasn't on for long after, I didn't mean to cause any annoyance

Update away. Once everyone is done chit-chatting and geared up we'll get the show on the road.

Just for the sake of asking the question a little faster, I guess I'll put it here...
Does the ICSC use air assets? If so, is it possible for me to make a fighter pilot as part of the TACT side of the organization?

They indeed use aerial units. A pilot could work though I fear a jet pilot would be incredibly niche. If he/she doubles as a helicopter pilot it could perhaps work much better.

finally got around to completing both of my characters >.<

had a hard time with Kazuya cause it was a pain just to find a face claim for him, but i did it :D

Well... I got a character posted but I think I might have to go back in and change his career path in his backstory. The more I look into it the more I encounter a lot of difficulty in trying to give my character a background that would make him skilled with a wide variety of aircraft...

Well... I got a character posted but I think I might have to go back in and change his career path in his backstory. The more I look into it the more I encounter a lot of difficulty in trying to give my character a background that would make him skilled with a wide variety of aircraft...
Not necessarily that difficult I don't think. You can always be a professional pilot of say fixed-wing or rotary but then you can still have civilian/leisure qualification in something else. I guess the most useful would be a career rotary and civilian fixed wing since it'd like be more common for them to come across a helicopter than a jet. It's far easier to qualify in two of them than it would to be include things like tilt-rotor as well because I doubt most people can fly fixed wing, tilt and rotary. Probably not using the terms correctly, not much of a aircraft guy but, oh well. Hope that helps?

Perhaps, it doesn't fit who I want the character to be though. He's a fighter pilot first and foremost, and since he comes from the Air Force he wouldn't have a lot of time to pursue civilian qualifications.

I'm considering an idea though... Instead of trying to explain how he already has experience in numerous different aircraft maybe I'll say that he's a good pilot who can be trained in new aircraft quickly, and that ICSC required him to receive training in more specialized aircraft (such as rotary wing aircraft and some of the fixed wing aircraft operated by AFSOC) in order to be more flexible and therefore more useful to the agency.

Well, I just learned the hard way that if you accidentally leave the page while editing a post it doesn't save your changes.
So that's fun.

Alright... Revision complete! If there's anything you don't like about the new backstory I'll go back and change it.
Now to look into getting my first post up...

I'll get my post out, hopefully tomorrow - just getting my foot in the doors of other RPs before hand. If not it'll be done around the 5th or 6th when I'm off.

Standing by. I'm wondering if there's a plan for what to do when a lot of agents don't respond for a while...

I'm still waiting for posts but if there's no further activity I'll move things along come friday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back