• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Operation Spirit - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Viper Actual

Ask me about my tourniquet fetish.
Supporter
OS Banner Operators Slim.png
OOC thread for Operation Spirit. I'll use this thread for announcements and general information as well so be sure to bookmark and watch it. If you have questions don't be afraid to post here or DM me.

Last edited:
Hey! I have a question about the character sheets, would it be okay if we removed details that the other characters wouldn't know (ex: parts of backstory, hidden aspects of personality) and dm you the full version? If so, what could we remove from the edited versions? Sorry if this is a dumb question :)

Of course! Just shorten it down if you don't want to go into too much detail. Things you could remove would be parts of the name (if classified, replace with a nickname), parts of their personality and parts of their bio. Previous occupation can also be listed as classified/redacted. Paolumu Paolumu

And like my COs say: there are no dumb questions.

I'll have to finish my CS tomorrow cause my stupid ass managed to get strep throat, I'm really sorry guys 😔

Omlette I know that feel too well, it’s what kept from keeping up with this until now! Will look more into this later!

Hey I’m still here and adore this idea; I’ve just been very sick and trying to survive my 40 hour shifts in between. My weekend is coming up and I can make a proper post, but in the meantime I am halfway done with my Jax and my other OC is in my brain, at least.

Hi I am still around, getting married this Friday while dealing with a broken down car so I am trying to get stuff together but I really do love this idea. If I can’t have the sheet finished by tomorrow, I will withdraw. i am nearly finished however.

Kicking this off in a few hours or so. If anyone wants to submit their sheet now is the time. Need more time to finish up? No sweat, just let me know.

We are live!

Here too! Sorry about that, was trying to squeeze my message between hanging out with my family. Also fixed the color of the subheader, working on an android so sorry if any of the formatting's weird

Viper Actual Viper Actual is ther a general issue of kit that TACT lads get?
Standard-issue includes a platecarrier and low-profile helmet. Ammo and weapons are personalized. Mission-specific gear designed to handle specific entities are distributed during pre-mission briefings.

So, have I been accepted?
It might be something on my end but aside from the template itself and a animated image your sheet is blank. Once all the neccessary info is there I'll have you thrown into the fray.

As for everyone else: expect an update either tonight or tomorrow evening. I'm on base right now so typing up posts will happen via phone unless I get an early evening off.

Ah, okay. I forget not everyone uses dark mode lol. I had made all of my text white but if you use light mode you won't see it aha. I'll change it now

It might be something on my end but aside from the template itself and a animated image your sheet is blank. Once all the neccessary info is there I'll have you thrown into the fray.

As for everyone else: expect an update either tonight or tomorrow evening. I'm on base right now so typing up posts will happen via phone unless I get an early evening off.

How're you even alive? Not using dark mode takes like 95HP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back