• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Operation Spirit - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry about my long delay. I fell off the writing motivation train for like a solid week, getting distracted by a game in the process...

what if we revamped it with only the active players?

We shall see... Still hoping we can get back on track.

Sorry about my long delay. I fell off the writing motivation train for like a solid week, getting distracted by a game in the process...

No worries, happens to all of us.

i dont know how to proceed in this situation, but we will see

As for you I'm waiting for more of the ground team mooks to do something.

In light of the fact that several players have seemingly dropped off the radar, gone inactive, been busy with personal matters/real-life obligations or have simply lost interest I'm typing up this post to see what we can do with Spirit.

I myself am invested into this universe and I have plenty of plans for it, plans I would like to share with other players and enjoy though I can't GM properly when a majority of the players are AWOL. Therefore I'm putting this on ice.

Bronco and I had some ideas (mainly his) for a potential sequel/continuation/spin-off based on Spirit which I feel very enthusiastic about. Though before committing to that idea entirely I'd like to see if anyone else here would be interested in starting from a clean slate to enjoy a story set in a universe much like this RP showed at. If possible this collaboration could turn into something much more small-scale but perhaps something that sees much more activity and love.

What I need from all of you is to mark this post with a cookie to show that you've read it OR a heart to show that you've read all of the above and that you are interested in the spin-off.

That's all. I hope that all of you are otherwise fine.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual ONI ONI Tjek Tjek Physiicz Physiicz FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture GhostofWestphalia GhostofWestphalia DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Bard Bard Bard Bard Mr_DC Mr_DC Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Bronco Bronco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back