• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Open) Willow Witches and The Faceless

Been messing around with map making tools.
Test Map.jpg
I think that this story will take place on a single continent, with opportunities to journey to other parts of this desecrated world later. Towns and Cities are not allowed to be labeled on maps so a map in this world will only show the areas surrounding geography.

Oooo it'll be interesting to see how they navigate around a world without any labelled towns/cities. Tag me whenever you post the CS please and thanks!

Great! I love fucking my characters up with horrible trauma I love making deep and unique characters in a very original content world!

Will you still be controlling bits in the world, but what we control is just where we're going and how we respond to what comes up?

Will you still be controlling bits in the world, but what we control is just where we're going and how we respond to what comes up?
More or less. However, anytime your character walks into a town or city I'll give you free reign over most NPCs. You'll know they will be important and under my control if I introduce them in a post, but other than that and your character, I control all.

Just think of it like this; say I'm an author, and I'm writing a book. I have everything I need to start writing, setting, events, plot points, etc. All I'm missing at this point is the characters. You make those, you control that part of the story, and perhaps even the final chapter should your characters survive long enough.

This looks very cool!
I'm really into the RP's dark and gloomy setting, I'd be interested if ya'll are still accepting people

Update: Info on helms is now available.
Link to the OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-witches-and-the-faceless-ooc.354435/
Link to the CS page: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/willow-witches-and-the-faceless-cs.354439/
C.DEX C.DEX Berries Berries dragonsfire dragonsfire Napoleone the Kiwi Napoleone the Kiwi zenguardian zenguardian @Rapbit Blank Pages Blank Pages Colie Colie Cinderlily Cinderlily tremblelance tremblelance FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 The Gunrunner The Gunrunner DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Darth Darth Darth Tangent Darth Tangent

You all may notice there are specific things on the CS I wish to remain empty at this time. That is because the final update comes tomorrow, and the last bit of information provided will help you fill that out.

Also, make sure to keep an eye out for interesting characters in the CS thread, because if you wish to start off your grim adventure in a small group, you may, just let me know first.

After all characters are sorted out, relics are assigned etc, I'll be creating the first IC post.

I realize, with the amount of people that have shown their interest, you wouldn't be inclined to accept another. Nonetheless, I have been lurking for a while, and would be very interested if there were a spot open that needed occupying.

I realize, with the amount of people that have shown their interest, you wouldn't be inclined to accept another. Nonetheless, I have been lurking for a while, and would be very interested if there were a spot open that needed occupying.
I think – at the moment – things are a bit to full. However, should a spot clear up in the future, I'll be sure to send you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back