• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open to Partners {One x One}

TheOneNOnlyHoot

Scatterbrained Cosplayer
Hello! I am looking for anyone willing to do a One on One RP with me!
I am open to any plot suggestions! I am a fan of just coming up with one on the spot as well!
I also do not mind how big of a post you make! My post size is never consistent, it all depends on how much material I have to work off of!

~Imagery~
I am not a fan of using real life images of people, it gives me the creeps for some reason, the only time I use realistic images is if I am using scenery

~Characters~
I am alright with either straight or male:male pairs, I am hooorible at playing girls (in my opinion)
I am also willing to do more than one character per rp

~Interests~
Anime/Cartoon

Black Butler
Bleach
Digimon
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokemon
Steven Universe
Uta no Prince Sama

Video Games
Devil May Cry (1-4 NOT DMC)
Legend of Zelda
Overwatch

If you are interested shoot me a PM or a message below!

Last edited:
Do you like romance plots ? Canon x oc ? Ex: sephiroth x oc ? Also wondering if you have seen yugioh

I live for romance and drama, definitely canon and oc and I cannot believe I forgot Yugioh, I play the card game still! Shame on me! xD

Hey lovely!!!
I’m a huge sucker for darker romances with lots of drama, angst, garbage, heart break and of course fluff filled with the good parts and hopefully a happy ending.
If maybe you’d wanna brain storm, let me know!!!

I am open to any plot suggestions! I am a fan of just coming up with one on the spot as well!
I also do not mind how big of a post you make! My post size is never consistent, it all depends on how much material I have to work off of!

~Imagery~
I am not a fan of using real life images of people, it gives me the creeps for some reason, the only time I use realistic images is if I am using scenery

~Interests~
Anime/Cartoon

Black Butler
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokemon
Steven Universe
Uta no Prince Sama

Video Games
Final Fantasy Franchise (Preferably 7)
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Overwatch

I'm kind of new to this but everything you described sounds awesome sauce ?

~Imagery~

~Interests~
Anime/Cartoon

Black Butler
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokemon
Steven Universe
Uta no Prince Sama

Characters
I am alright with either straight or male:male pairs, I am hooorible at playing girls (in my opinion)
I am also willing to do more than one character per rp

Video Games
Final Fantasy Franchise (Preferably 7)
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Overwatch

I'd be interested in Black Butler or possibly yugioh if interested in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back