• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open to just about anything here.

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings and good day to you. My name is Paragon, and I am a veteran of this site. Due to recent events I won't bore you with, I haven't had a chance to return here until very recently, and, as I'm sure you can imagine, I am itching to find something to rp about.

I have no real requirements for a partner to speak of, save only that my partner responds at least once a day, and that notice is given should an absence be expected.

I am a fairly literate writer who will likely respond with multiple paragraphs, but this is not a requirement to participate (though it is indeed welcome). I am open to just about anything character wise, even writing for multiple characters should the need arise, so long as I can adequately portray them. I do have a preference towards writing for males and usually OC's.

Typically I stick to the Fandom and Fantasy ideas, but I've been known to wander to the Realistic side of things every now and then. If you have an idea you're dying to try out too, I would love to hear it. Below is a list of tried and true subjects I often find myself returning to, but if something you're interested in isn't listed, don't be dissuaded; ask about it, and I'll get back to you on whether or not it's feasible for me. If anything interests you, let me know either by a follow up post or a DM. Thank you for stopping by and taking a look, and I hope to meet some new partners and get started on a new rp very soon.

* = One or more ideas for this topic already.

! = A favored topic.

Fire Emblem!*

Star Wars

Warhammer

Persona!*

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

RWBY

Dragon Ball!

Halo

Demon Slayer

God of War!*

Spider-Man

Black Butler

Harry Potter

Dark Souls

Pokémon!*

Resident Evil

Marvel/DC Universe

Lord of the Rings!

The Walking Dead

Mortal Kombat!

Last edited:
marek1330 marek1330 I'm sorry, but I can't do one line responses. I need more meat to the reply to adequately participate in an rp and keep it interesting.

Are you able to do a FNAF (Five Night's at Freddy's) rp? I'm looking for someone who can play William Afton. I'm semi-lit to sometimes literate. If not, that's fine. I appreciate your time reading this.

Do I see something about Persona and Pokemon?

I'm intrigued as to what ideas you have in regards to those.

Would you still be looking for a pokémon rp perhaps? I would be interested in at least hearing about the plots

i’m totally down for a harry potter rp, as long as its oc x oc :) my discord is lilllua if you’re interested

mook mook That's great to hear, but before I can move anything to discord, I'd like to discuss the idea here first, if you don't mind. I'll send you a PM so we can do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back