• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open To Ideas (Prefix is just a suggestion)

VanRIPPED

Welcome to the gun show.
Hey hey hey! So you decided to click I see, well I'm SnugglyKnight. Call me Snuggly or Knight, either one. I have found myself uber bored and wish to find someone to rp with. Now, we can quite easily come up with plot ideas as I am quite lenient to just about anything. But I do have some basic requirements we must go over first.

• Please post as much as you can. If you are in a spot where life just wont let you on here, that's cool, I understand. But if you join and then disappear for like weeks without some kind of explanation I may leave with a message saying so. Everyday is not what I expect, it would be nice, but if you cant than its cool. 
  • One liners are only okay in quick dialogue or action. Now I'm not asking for a paragraph, just enough to where I can reply with a reasonable reply. If we get stuck with boring dialogue, we can pause and spitball ideas.
  • If you are bored with the rp we can change ideas or just stop entirely. I hate getting stuck in a boring rp and I dont want to say anything because I dont know if they are bored as well. I dont want to ruin the fun. So if you are honest, I will be.
  • As far as genders go, I can go either way. Though I am better as a male I think, I can fill almost any part. 
  • If we are going to add any type of romance, I am mostly comfortable with MxF. I'm not homophobic or anything, its just I stick with what is familiar.

I myself am on quite often, so you don't have to worry about absence for a while. And if there is you will be notified.

I will warn you, I like abnormal characters. But I can fit to the idea, its no biggy.

We can speak here or if you wish to PM me that is fine too. Same with rp.

So what do you think? Any ideas? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back