• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {OPEN} OHSHC- A New Year

Stamper said:
I wasn't aware this started... whats happened so far...?
So far nothing sincerely dramatic has happened. Fist class went by, and it's currently lunch hour.

Sorry, someone toxic in my life sort of came creeping in and I'm in a less than optimal mood.

I hope to post later today, or tomorrow morning. >.>

JohnNeko said:
Sorry, someone toxic in my life sort of came creeping in and I'm in a less than optimal mood.
np!!~ (Hope things get better.) (o'v'o)

Thanks!

I notice my writing becomes different when im feeling super negative, and I don't want the rp to be affected, since it wouldn't be fair to you guys, who are so great.

Thank you for your support @TheHappyPikachu

JohnNeko said:
Thanks!
I notice my writing becomes different when im feeling super negative, and I don't want the rp to be affected, since it wouldn't be fair to you guys, who are so great.

Thank you for your support @TheHappyPikachu
:3... I understand, same happens to me!!~

JohnNeko said:
I'm fairly sure that it's A-Ok. Afterall, roleplaying (and writing) is supposed to be something enjoyable and fun, so there's truly no use in stressing over it. I do hope that things get better for you, and that you always should keep in mind that the welfare of someone/yourself is more important than something that can be waited upon.

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to post a little apology, because I took a small hiatus from the site without notifying anyone. I'm back though obviously. I'm not sure if the thread is dead now, or if any of you plan on continuing or even want to? So I guess I just wanted to check in with all of you. I don't want to post a reply unless you guys are still on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back