• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom {OPEN} OHSHC- A New Year

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
So if you have any questions or anything like that you can ask them here. Or you can PM me. Whatever.

(If you're considering joining as a canon character, there's a taken character list under 'Notes'.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Xylona So, just a quick question. For the relationships. Should it be with other host in the rp or just the ones from canon?? Or only the ones we actually use from canon.

TrueBananaz said:

Full Name:

My name is Hikaru Hitachiin. Welcome to the Host Club.

Year/Class:

I'm a 1st Year student. Why does it matter?

Student Occupation:

I'm a member of the Host Club. I get to impress all of the ladies. Isn't that nice? Heh heh heh.

I'm a Male. Why do I need to answer that? Did you think I was secretly female like Haruhi?

Sexuality:

I'm Bisexual. Figure out what it means. (He might be Homosexual though, I'm just gonna figure it out later)

Appearance:

What are you a cop? Okay then. Fine. I am 5 foot, 9 inches tall. My Ethnicity is Asian and that is all I can really say.

Picture:

Here... It's a picture I have from that one time I dated Haruhi. Just imagine me in the school uniform.

756980_1309036893718_full.jpg

Personality Description:

Great! Something that isn't too weird for me to answer. Me and my brother, Kaoru are known as the "Mischievous Type". We love to play pranks and jokes on our fellow Hosts. Me and Kaoru are also pretty flirty with each other, if you are fine with that.

Student Relationships:

I have actually a lot of relationships. To keep it simple though, I will just list off on how fellow hosts think of me. I think Haruhi likes me, but I cannot be sure. I know Kaoru and I are the bests of friends, definitely. Kyoya is a bit indifferent about me. Honey... Well... He likes almost everyone who doesn't mess with him in any way. Tamaki... Lets just say... No. Re- Whatever her name is doesn't like me as much as Kyoya.

Brief History:

Last question? Great! So... Lets see. I'm a rich person who lives in bed with my brother Kaoru. Me and him used to think we are the only ones that mattered in the world. The only person we used to like was a maid... Who was actually a thief that truly showed us that we would never be told apart. We eventually met Tamaki, who annoyed us until we finally joined the host club.

Haruhi:*Sigh*... and here I thought I would get some nice, quiet time to myself... well, at least Tamaki isn't here yet.

xD

Haruhi: It's fine... just don't interrupt me when I'm studying. after all, unlike 'some people'... I have to keep my grades up to be successful in life. *Glare*

TrueBananaz said:
Hikaru: Heh... Fine... Just don't be too sure that I won't be back later.
Haruhi: *puffs out cheeks stubbornly* at this rate I'm never gonna finish... *flops down on desk*

TheHappyPikachu said:
Haruhi: *puffs out cheeks stubbornly* at this rate I'm never gonna finish... *flops down on desk*
Hikaru: *Starts slowly walking away* Yeah, Have fun with that *He says with sarcasm*

TrueBananaz said:
Hikaru: *Starts slowly walking away* Yeah, Have fun with that *He says with sarcasm*
Haruhi: *raises fist up with annoyed expression before sighing* I can't even be bothered to argue back to him...

Zyther said:
@Xylona So, just a quick question. For the relationships. Should it be with other host in the rp or just the ones from canon?? Or only the ones we actually use from canon.
Eh, you don't have to do everyone elses, but if you'd like to guess how your character would get along with them you can. It's up to you. :D

Also, I might have forgotten to mention, but you can have up to two characters. Not more though, because it starts to get a little confusing sometimes.

Hey everyone! I wanted to pitch something out. I really don't want this to die out before we even get started, so I wanted to ask for opinions on something? What if we started casually and left the unused canon characters as basically NPC's. Obviously I'd leave the rp open so that if people caught on and wanted to join in as one of those characters, they could. Do you guys think that would be okay? That way everyone could start posting their individual starters? Does that sound good, or would that be odd?

Thinking of joining owo

But I also want to play a secretly female char hahahahahaha

Or kaoru haha idk

Mebe an OC xD

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Thinking of joining owo
But I also want to play a secretly female char hahahahahaha

Or kaoru haha idk

Mebe an OC xD

[/QUOTE]
Welp, feel free haha. You could use two characters if you wanted. :P

Xylona said:
Welp, feel free haha. You could use two characters if you wanted. :P
Haha lemme see. Might be too much for me if i cant keep up but i rly wanna play one canon. Lemme think about it while doing my groceries hahaha

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Haha lemme see. Might be too much for me if i cant keep up but i rly wanna play one canon. Lemme think about it while doing my groceries hahaha

[/QUOTE]
Welp, it's all up to you! Haha :P

Xylona said:
Welp, it's all up to you! Haha :P
Ok... Hmm ill do kaoru first then XDDDDDD

Then I'll make an OC when I feel like it xD

Please reserve Kaoru for me. I might be able to do the profile later xD ty

[QUOTE="Koi Miazaki]Ok... Hmm ill do kaoru first then XDDDDDD
Then I'll make an OC when I feel like it xD

Please reserve Kaoru for me. I might be able to do the profile later xD ty

[/QUOTE]
Yeppers, you're welcome :P

Hi all!! So excited to see this. Gonna make a sheet for Tamaki. It might be a little lacking as I'm in the middle of studying, but I promise that my RP is up to par!

Xylona said:
Hey everyone! I wanted to pitch something out. I really don't want this to die out before we even get started, so I wanted to ask for opinions on something? What if we started casually and left the unused canon characters as basically NPC's. Obviously I'd leave the rp open so that if people caught on and wanted to join in as one of those characters, they could. Do you guys think that would be okay? That way everyone could start posting their individual starters? Does that sound good, or would that be odd?
Yup!!~ :D

Chicogal said:
Hi all!! So excited to see this. Gonna make a sheet for Tamaki. It might be a little lacking as I'm in the middle of studying, but I promise that my RP is up to par!
Haruhi: *Sigh* I was enjoying the peace and quiet... first Hikaru and now you?... I'm never gonna get this studying done...

I put up a small starter. I wanted to leave plenty of room for everyone else to help set the scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back