What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [OPEN] Naruto: A Different Story

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Naruto Universe

bastion

Naruto is my special interest o.o
Hi, I'm Bastion, 27, agender (he/him), and asexual. I really miss doing group roleplays, which have been difficult to find since I'm only really interested in Naruto right now. I'm looking for 2-4 more people to roleplay a Naruto story with me. Enough to fill out a small team at minimum, or a full squad and someone to play enemies at maximum.

About Me
  • Writes in 3rd person, paragraph format.
  • 1-3 paragraphs per reply.
  • Prefers to plot before writing a scene.
  • Prefers action and conflict over romance and slice-of-life.
  • Open to romance if it feels right for the characters.

Some Guidelines
  • 3rd person, paragraph format only.
  • 3-5 sentences per reply minimum.
  • Communicate if there's an issue.
  • No sexual content or depictions of self harm.

About the RP
This will be an alternate version of the canon story. For the most part, the timeline remains the same, however there are the following changes:
  • The first Hokage was a Uchiha, as part of the peace treaty. As a result the Uchiha clan cemented great influence in the village and thus a coup was never planned. The clan thrives to this day.
  • Survivors of the Uzushiogakure slaughter escaped to Konohagakure, establishing their own district. Members of the Uzumaki clan were among them, allowing it to regrow.
  • The Kyuubi was not unleashed on the village 12 years ago, but was transferred to a new host around that time.
The plot will follow a single genin team and their jonin instructor, the current jinchuuriki for the kyuubi (played by me.) There will definitely be at least one scene where the genin have to save their instructor from the Akatsuki.

If you want to join the rp, reply with the completed form listed below. I'll include a form filled out by me as an example and so you can get to know me.
Name:
Introduction:
[1-2 sentences talking about your interests and life.]

Availability: [How frequently and when you'll interact with the chat.]
Character Concept: [A few sentences describing your character.]

Roleplay Sample: [An excerpt from a rp thatrepresents your typical responses.'

Name: Bastion
Pronouns: He/him
Introduction: I'm disabled, agender, asexual, and autistic. I love cats and I guess Naruto is my special interest despite not being super into it post-timeskip. Also I have roughly 30 Naruto characters.

Availability: I'm free almost everyday between 10am-8pm EST. I do have D&D twice a week though, which takes up 2-3 hours Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll usually respond right away.
Character Concept: Eiji Uzumaki, is a kindhearted young man that has managed to befriend the Kyuubi due to his gentle nature and constant patience. He comes off as naive and childish, even carrying around a teddy bear he talks to, but it would be foolish to underestimate his skill.

Roleplay Sample: I don't have a sample written as Eiji, so we'll just go with the most recent reply I've written.
"I've visited Suna once, but typically I'm assigned to deals with smaller villages. I mainly just oversee the signing of paperwork. I'm still learning the art of negotiation, so it will likely be a few years before I'm assigned to any difficult deals."

He paused to admire some flowers, before turning to Yonsuke. "What about you? Have you visited many villages? Are you often assigned as security?"

Last edited:

pinewoodpine

Alright, I'll bite. I'm reusing a previous character I made for another RP that died after two posts. Let's hope this lives longer than that, yeah?

Name: Just call me Pine or Faith.
Introduction: Just your average wage slave lol.

Availability: I can find time to post every day, although I'm mostly busy at the end of the month. Might not post at all if work swamped me, although I'm free immediately after the first day of the month. Usually.
Character Concept: Yanahara Sonoaki, a caring child that thinks too much causing him to be quite absent-minded at times. Hopes to be one of the best medical-nin in the ninja world one day.

Roleplay Sample: Copy Pasta
Aki looked at the two wooden sticks with skulls on the side of the entrance into the underground bunker. It was distasteful, but not exactly out of the ordinary. He had read that in some faraway barbaric cultures, they do something similar to warn and intimidate enemies as well as to mark their territories. Still, the disrespect shown to the dead was... not something he was getting used to. His clansmen from the Yanahara Clan were mostly farmers after all, with some craftsmen among them. The number of ninjas within the clan could be counted using one hand.

"I'll go in alone, I want you three to hide here in case some escape or return while I'm gone I would rather you subdue your enemies than kill them on-site. However, If you see the rogue ninja supposedly leading these bandits I want you to hide or retreat back to Shiso farm and tell Ginko what has happened. Any questions?" Aki shook his head, as did his other peers. But before he could say anything, the liveliest of the bunch blurted out his thoughts as usual.

"No problem boss. We got this."

"As usual, I don't know how you can be so confident about everything. But yes, we should be able to handle ourselves, sensei," Aki gave his squad's leader a nod. As long as the rogue ninja didn't show up as Jin had said, they should be fine.

"Haruka is in charge while I'm gone, keep those boys on a leash," Jin's subsequent grin only earned him Aki's usual smile, as if he was saying something ordinary like how good the weather was. Although his inside was groaning just like Tafu did.

When Jin ventured into the bunker, Aki jumped and landed on a tree with plenty of covers. He then quickly controlled his Chakra flow and breathing, minimizing the amount of sounds he was causing and the presence that he might be having. As long as there was no one among the enemies specialized in sensing abilities, he should remain undetectable for a short moment. He should be fine, but he was somewhat worried about Tafu as he had a tendency of rushing before thinking. As for Haruka, he was completely confident in her. There were reasons why Jin chose her to be the temporary leader instead of him or Tafu.

Last edited:

Shadow The Hedgehog

The Ulitmate Lifeform
Name: Shade Uchia (If need real: Damian.)
Introduction:
My life sucks. My dad blames me for all his problems. My interests are Sonic, DBZ, and Naruto.

Availability: I am open from 7:30 ish-3:25i ish Monday through Friday central time zone.
Character Concept: Shade is the direct descendent of Bourto and Sarda. He was born with the Shargian and achieved the mangekyo at 10. When he turned 11 though odd things began to occur with him. When he was heavily injured the wounds seemed to disappear. When this occurred people have reported seeing his eyes turn purple with black lines within it. Shade was quickly confirmed to have access to the Rinnegan.

Roleplay Sample: Shade was staring out at the sky. The sand under his feet and the water running over them causing a sort of relaxing feeling. His stress was off the charts and being out at night, standing on the beach helped with calming. Shade's mind traveled to the events of today. He was supposed to have been trying to help catch a cat for a genin-leveled mission. As he ran after the cat upon seeing it in an alleyway. Right before he could have grabbed it though he was sucked into some sort of black hole type thing and he was transported halfway across the village itself. After telling his instructor he learned that it was another Rinnegan ability. So now he knew he could reverse time on himself, and use space-time ninjutsu as people called it.

bastion

Naruto is my special interest o.o
Name: Shade Uchia (If need real: Damian.)
Introduction:
My life sucks. My dad blames me for all his problems. My interests are Sonic, DBZ, and Naruto.

Availability: I am open from 7:30 ish-3:25i ish Monday through Friday central time zone.
Character Concept: Shade is the direct descendent of Bourto and Sarda. He was born with the Shargian and achieved the mangekyo at 10. When he turned 11 though odd things began to occur with him. When he was heavily injured the wounds seemed to disappear. When this occurred people have reported seeing his eyes turn purple with black lines within it. Shade was quickly confirmed to have access to the Rinnegan.

Roleplay Sample: Shade was staring out at the sky. The sand under his feet and the water running over them causing a sort of relaxing feeling. His stress was off the charts and being out at night, standing on the beach helped with calming. Shade's mind traveled to the events of today. He was supposed to have been trying to help catch a cat for a genin-leveled mission. As he ran after the cat upon seeing it in an alleyway. Right before he could have grabbed it though he was sucked into some sort of black hole type thing and he was transported halfway across the village itself. After telling his instructor he learned that it was another Rinnegan ability. So now he knew he could reverse time on himself, and use space-time ninjutsu as people called it.
Unfortunately this character does not work with what I want for the rp. He's very overpowered frankly, and I would prefer to keep this low-powered.

Users who are viewing this thread