• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Well, with that said, Mistpaw, I'll do my best." She gave a 'mrow', to the apprentice, before standing up and looking at Silverpelt. How she hoped to be of use to the five clans.

She sighed then looked back at the cats that where near each other, the gifted ones. She slowly padded towards the others, her head low.

When she finally reached the other cats, she sat a bit away from the them, keeping silent as to respect them. She then layed down in loaf like shape, praying for the other ones who where gifted to join them, hoping they'd figure out things together.

At this rate though, she doubted the others would come forth, she turned to look at her sister, who had walked up to her, the smaller female then layed in front of Moonfeather.

"Night.. what are we gonna do..? I'm scared, what if I don't get this right? What if someone gets hurt...?" Moonfeather looked down.

Nightshade sighed and gave her sister a lick on the head.

"Alright, listen, you all are going to do so much, I'm sure of it. Even if the others have these same doubts, I'm sure that you ten will make it through, and help in more ways then you all could imagine." Nightshade spoke softly to her sister.

In all reality, there was bound to be fear, from some. But, with what Nightshade had said, Moonfeather was now sure, that some way, they'd help.

Murkpelt
Reedfrost
-ShadowClan-

The two huddled closer to each other, they were much closer than any other cats. They saw each other as siblings and always will until the very end of their days.

"Oh, Silverpelt, the day my ear was nicked was awful," Murkpelt spat, her eyes clouding a little darker than before, but the wind wasn't affected. Reedfrost nodded, "I was only a kit at the time, but I remember all the noise."

Murkpelt yawned before continuing, "Oneclaw, who wasn't an elder quite yet, had drug me out of the Apprentices den and attempted to strangle me. I remember every bit of it. I clawed his eye out." Reedfrost rolled his crystal-blue eyes and meowed, "he never questioned you again. He's always so distant." "Hah. That's how I prefer him to be." The duo turned to look at the lied-down white-and-black spotted elder off to the side in the group of ShadowClan cats.

Murkpelt sent a closed-eye purr Sorrellark's way; she seemed friendly, though, she was trying to ignore the fact that things around them weren't the best at the moment.

Reedfrost's head perked at the sound of a young apprentice from his clan, calling his name. "One second, please," Reedfrost mewed to Murkpelt before strolling over to the small, but tall, gray apprentice named Runningpaw.

"Oh," Murkpelt grunted before shoving herself to her paws and making her way up and over to Sorrellark, without any hesitation at all; she rested herself next to her. "Warmer this way. Hope you don't mind," Murkpelt whispers as the wind around them picked up some speed gracefully.​

Last edited:
Duskshine nodded in agreement with Silverwind. "I hope that kit gets to come with us, we could help him, I'm sure of it." He spoke softly.

He nodded towards the large she cat that once again joined the group of gifted cats, she felt nervous, and he wanted to speak up, but found it best to keep quiet.

He then looked up at Murkpelt and Sorrellark, he was happy the group was starting to be comfortable with each other.

Maybe things would work out.

"The world is an interesting place we cannot demand a clansman has to follow starclan belief if they're not willing they have to choose this themself and if I make it back on this journey and have kits I'll raise them to believe in starclan but ultimately that will be their choice to choose what they believe" she said. I should listen to more and the clan cats talking about what was going to happen and what or not they were going to join the journey or not.

Otterpaw was glad when Mouseleaf had finally gotten over to help. She wasn't at all exhausted, but it felt good mentally to know that there was a more experienced warrior there to help if something went wrong. Luckily they were all able to make it to shore safely. She watched as Mouseleaf dragged Spiderpaw by the scruff to help him get out of the water, staying behind to make sure there wasn't any trouble. She was the last to get out and she did so calmly. Her pelt seemed mostly dry for a cat who had swam from the island to the shoreline and any traces of water within her pelt quickly dripped down to leave her body. She didn't seem out of breath or tired, in fact, she was strangely full of energy, more energized than before.

As Mouseleaf spoke to her about Spiderpaw's parents and the others of their clan who didn't care about the only thing she could say was, "That's terrible.." She was at a loss. She had grown up with parents who cared about her and a close relationship with her littermate and older brother. She couldn't relate to that at all and didn't even know how to help him. She found herself just nodding and walking along the other two cats as they searched for somewhere dry.

"You can lean on me if you need to." She softly offered Spiderpaw. It was the only thing she could really do to help. She wasn't tired so taking on Spiderpaw's weight and helping him along was fine. She felt so helpless and she hated that feeling. Her friend was hurting and she really didn't know how to help him.

Mistpaw dipped his head to Moonfeather in what was meant to be both a silent thank you and good bye as she turned and padded off to the rest of the ten. The young apprentice stared at them. They seemed to be getting so close and he could see a Windclan and Shadowclan cat sitting right next to each other and being friendly. For some reason, seeing all of them like that, just made him feel alone. He felt, in a way, alienated from the group. It was his decision, but he silently tried to place the blame on Starclan. He sat in his spot and curled his tail over his paws. Featherpaw seemed to be with him now, but he still felt alone and sad. He hadn't chosen this destiny, it was pushed upon him, and now he just didn't know what to do or how to handle it all. Especially when he was still grieving over his friend's death.

Spiderpaw | River | Tom | Apprentice| Flora Manipulation
Spiderpaw shivered within the cold weather as they came to shore, unable to resist Mouseleaf pulling him up onto shore and then being dropped on the snowy ground, the kit's shivering worse than it had been at the gathering. Frost stung at the kit's whiskers and paws underneath. As he huddled there, didn't pay attention to his mentor speaking, hearing the warrior shake out his pelt from the cold water. What he did hear spoke true concerning Spider. Quite a few of the cats of their clan didn't particularly care for the kit due to his twisted leg. "His breed aren't suited or bred for climates outside of a desert," said Mouseleaf sadly. "But to do that, we'd have to leave and try to find a desert to live in...and sometimes I think that'd be the best thing for him but it'd be a long journey we may not make," he said. There was no desert anywhere near the lake territories or the former forest territories either. That would take a months-long if not years-long journey. The tom looked down at the cat, sighing to himself as he helped Spider onto his paws and began walking back to the clan. Spider's ears flickered as Otter said that he could lean against her. "Go ahead Spider," said Mouseleaf and the kit leaned against Otter, the warrior flicking an ear as Otter said that it was terrible.

"It is," said Mouseleaf. "Unfortunately, most see Spider as being unable to pull his weight. It'd be nice if they weren't so stuck on being forced to be warriors...another fault of Star Clan if you ask me for not taking disabled cats into account." Distaste colored the feline's tone as he spoke before leading the way back to River territory with Spider limping along and soon enough began dragging his leg. Mouseleaf turned as Spider stumbled and fell, moving back and helping the kit back to his paws and got him settled against Otter again before continuing on once Spider was steady. It was obvious by the tom's actions that he cared for the kit that had become his apprentice. It was slow going back to the territory and then to camp, the feline then leading the way to the small den that was hidden by what reeds and vines were available, pushing through them and helping Spider into the den, the kit collapsing as soon as he got inside. Mousleaf dragged Spider into his nest, the den small enough to allow heat to be maintained easier than in a larger den and gathered up some more moss which he piled on top of the kit to keep warm.

"He won't be returning to that gathering unless the leader themself threatens banishment," said Mouseleaf. "You, however may wish to rejoin your fellow 'journey' cats but remember Otter that your loyalty should be to River clan before those other cats, regardless of what friendships you make there. It's sadly part of the warrior code."

• Sorrellark was quiet at first, listening, enjoying the warm breeze. The story quickly tore her attention away from relaxing, ears flattening at the explanation of Oneclaw's attempt to strangle an apprentice. At least the old cat had lived to regret it - there was no good reason to attack a Clanmate who'd done nothing wrong. She huffed, irritation showing through the flipping of her tail.
    "I can't understand how a cat could do that... And to their own Clanmate..." she murmured, half to herself.
    She didn't know which one was Oneclaw, but silently, she prayed that she'd never meet him.
    Her head lifted again, at the sound of some other cat calling Reedfrost's name. She couldn't quite see the cat that was shouting, but they sounded young - an apprentice, maybe, judging by that, and how quickly Reedfrost responded. It gave her the sense that it was important. Curious, she strained her neck, trying to peer at whoever had called. In watching for the apprentice, she didn't notice Murkpelt making her way over. Not until the black she-cat laid down beside her, that was. She looked back to the ShadowClan warrior, head pitched to one side.
    "Oh, of course," she responded after a moment, matching Murkpelt's quiet tone.
    For however nervous she was to be without her Clan, Sorrellark found Murkpelt's amicable attitude to be comforting. She had always felt a distance laid between the Clans. It put her at ease to know that Murkpelt didn't seem to mind.
    She spent a moment looking from cat to cat, as each spoke. Silverwind's words brought another thought to her mind - she'd never thought about kits. Or, in better wording, she'd never thought about having any of her own. She supposed it was part of her duty to her Clan, to continue her lineage, especially considering that she was her parents' only kit. Whether she felt any reason to beyond that... She wasn't certain.
    Silently determining that this was a decision she could make later, she looked back to Murkpelt.
    "I'm sorry about your ear. Some cats are downright miserable," she sympathized, adding in a slightly more amused tone, "Maybe he was jealous of your youth. You did say he was almost an elder at the time..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back