• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Open) Looking for long-term literate partners (MxM, FxF, MxF)

eadie

A bit cute
Sorry if this looks messy, I'm not that familiar with forums yet.
As said in the title, I am looking for a long-term literate roleplay partner! I myself am an 18 year old female, currently not in school so I am left with loads of free time. I'd prefer my partners to be within a few years range of me. I have been roleplaying for at least 8 years now and would consider myself quite good at it. Anyways, let's get on with it.

I have quite a few original characters that could be used for a variety of different roleplays. If you have any questions (or any tips please I need them so bad idk how to use forums) please let me know!

✨ OC Settings✨
Here are some quick settings for a few of my characters. All of these settings are pretty basic and can be expanded on. If you see one of my OCs and have a setting you would really like to try with them, please let me know and I would be glad to!
Chiyuki: She can fit in either modern or historical settings, though fantasy elements are a must. Your OC could be another spirit, demon, or monster that has been tasked to mentor the young one, and crazy hijinks ensue. Or perhaps your OC is a human that has discovered Chiyuki and the curious girl has taken a liking to said OC.
Azriel: He is best suited for medieval fantasy roleplays. Your OC is the prince that Azriel has been betrothed to, and they don't seem to get along that well. For the sake of their kingdoms, though, they must marry.
Elsie: She can fit into almost any setting, though she does do best in slice-of-life roleplays. Your OC and hers could be classmates in high school or university.
Lawrence: He as well is pretty flexible with settings. Being undead himself, he could fit into some post-apocalyptic roleplays, or any roleplays involving monsters.

✨ Canons + Fandoms✨
I don't really like to roleplay canon characters that much, but there are four I do enjoy playing: Bakugou from BNHA, Mercy and Soldier from Overwatch, and Waylon from Whistleblower.
But, I do enjoy playing OCs in fandom settings, either with canon characters or other fan characters! I've got quite a few for BNHA, a handful for Overwatch, and one or two for Outlast and other horror games, and, although I've never done a Pokemon roleplay, I'd love to try!

I hope we can start a roleplay together~​

I wouldn't mind a Overwatch RP with Mercy meeting an OC of mine, possibly one intended by Talon to be a WMD because of his abilities?

Post-Fall. Thinking it could be shortly after Winston sends out the call for former members to gather. My OC has very particular abilities (specifically the ability to harness elemental forces of geokinesis, hydrokinesis, aerokinesis, pyrokinesis, and photokinesis, but only one at a particular time and has two primary levels of the ability which takes on armored forms) and can absorb elemental and kinetic force through a skin level aura (though that doesn't mean he can't be injured, he just has more resistance to injury as his aura can be overwhelmed by say, someone like Reaper if he were to try taking him on at close range or someone who can produce high damage impacts like Widowmaker's sniper tactics).

Sorry if this looks messy, I'm not that familiar with forums yet.
As said in the title, I am looking for a long-term literate roleplay partner! I myself am an 18 year old female, currently not in school so I am left with loads of free time. I'd prefer my partners to be within a few years range of me. I have been roleplaying for at least 8 years now and would consider myself quite good at it. Anyways, let's get on with it.

I have quite a few original characters that could be used for a variety of different roleplays. If you have any questions (or any tips please I need them so bad idk how to use forums) please let me know!

✨ OC Settings✨
Here are some quick settings for a few of my characters. All of these settings are pretty basic and can be expanded on. If you see one of my OCs and have a setting you would really like to try with them, please let me know and I would be glad to!
Chiyuki: She can fit in either modern or historical settings, though fantasy elements are a must. Your OC could be another spirit, demon, or monster that has been tasked to mentor the young one, and crazy hijinks ensue. Or perhaps your OC is a human that has discovered Chiyuki and the curious girl has taken a liking to said OC.
Azriel: He is best suited for medieval fantasy roleplays. Your OC is the prince that Azriel has been betrothed to, and they don't seem to get along that well. For the sake of their kingdoms, though, they must marry.
Elsie: She can fit into almost any setting, though she does do best in slice-of-life roleplays. Your OC and hers could be classmates in high school or university.
Lawrence: He as well is pretty flexible with settings. Being undead himself, he could fit into some post-apocalyptic roleplays, or any roleplays involving monsters.

✨ Canons + Fandoms✨
I don't really like to roleplay canon characters that much, but there are four I do enjoy playing: Bakugou from BNHA, Mercy and Soldier from Overwatch, and Waylon from Whistleblower.
But, I do enjoy playing OCs in fandom settings, either with canon characters or other fan characters! I've got quite a few for BNHA, a handful for Overwatch, and one or two for Outlast and other horror games, and, although I've never done a Pokemon roleplay, I'd love to try!

I hope we can start a roleplay together~​
Hey! I have an OC That'd be a perfect fit for Elsie. If interested let me know! I'll DM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back