• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

C3tis

they/them - he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!
I'm looking for a RP partner!

I've been roleplaying for around seven years, and I'm literate to adv literate (depending on how invested I am), around 2 paragraphs usually. I'd like someone that can match my level, though I don't mind higher (I can match too). I will not be taking any requests lower than 1 paragraph. I will usually have minimum one reply per day, usually replying as soon as I see yours. (I can get several replies per hour if you do so too!). I can RP here and on discord!!

I really enjoy taking a bit to fully flesh out the story or plot we're going for before actually starting! I enjoy making up and sharing headcanons too!

I am willing to double up! With any canon character of course (as long as I'm comfortable!). Can be from any fandom, not necessarily from one that I know. Even if I am not familiar with the character or story, with some research and a bit of help I can figure out how to play as them! I'm completely fine with any pairing! (Mind you my OC is Non-Binary AFAB).

I really enjoy ANGST and fluff mixed together into a plot!

PLEASE no one-liners, quality will be much more welcome than quantity, please reply more than once per week!! I get disinterested very quickly f you keep me waiting without a warning that you're taking a break or busy!! I am NOT ghost friendly. I will eventually leave the RP if my partner goes one month without replying.

ABSOLUTELY NO MINORS. AT ALL. All of my RP sides develop romantic relationships. And while I can do platonic for my partner's side, I will most likely refuse to RP with you if you involve underage characters. (I have to be comfortable with you, to be able to RP underage characters.) As well as for partners, please, nobody under 16. I'm not comfortable with rping with people with such a age gap. (I'm 18).

(Important Notice: Do not request to RP with me if you're going to add any Israel stuff into the plot. Seriously, I am not comfortable with it. I can definitely take a character being Israeli, living in another country. I won't tolerate any mention of the country in a good environment, as it is not a matter I want to touch in the RP. Again, it MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE. Refrain from requesting if you intend to add Israel to a plot)

I'm looking for someone who can play one of these characters. I've marked my cravings atm with ⭐. The more stars it has, the more I'm craving it!

-Houseki No Kuni (Land of the Lustrous)-
((Plot will contain manga spoilers!!))
-Adaman

-Jujutsu Kaisen-
((ONLY AUs, I'm too early into the canon. Still reading through the manga, and will watch the anime after it!))

-Choso Kamo ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
-Toji Fushiguro ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
-Satoru Gojo ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
-Suguru Geto ⭐ ⭐
-Sukuna Ryomen ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
-Yuji Itadori (strictly no nsfw. And I'm still debating to use an aged up version of Yuji for romance, in an AU) ⭐

-Voltron: Legendary Defender-
-Keith Kogane
-Matthew Holt

-Honkai Star Rail-
-Jing Yuan⭐⭐⭐
-Gepard Landau ⭐⭐⭐
-Aventurine ⭐⭐⭐
-Blade⭐⭐⭐
-Dr. Ratio⭐⭐⭐
-Welt⭐⭐⭐
-Sampo Koski⭐
-Male Protagonist/Caelus⭐⭐

-ARCANE and League Of Legends-

- Viktor (The ARCANE version)
- Aatrox
- Shieda Kayn⭐⭐
- Yone⭐⭐
- Zed⭐
- Malzahar

-VALORANT-

- Omen
- Cypher
- Iso

-POKÉMON-

- N
- Grimsley
- Volo (Legends Arceus)
- (ALSO ACCEPTING POKEMON TRAINER OCs. Preferably male!!)

-Mortal Kombat-
- Johnny Cage (MK11 and MK1)

-OTHER-
-Tintin (YES, THE COMIC CHARACTER)⭐
-Guro or Keith from Blood Soup
-The Milkman/Francis Mosses from That's not my neighbour ⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you have any doubts or want to request the rp, just comment on this thread or pm me :D

Last edited:
UPDATED! BUMP! (no April fools joke unfortunately)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back