• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open for plotting!

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! The name's Willow!

While I am not advanced, I do have pretty good grammar and tend to post a paragraph (trying to expand on this and post multiple paragraphs!). Whether it's a good paragraph or not depends on you and how interested I am in the plot. If there's a sudden drop in post length or activity, it may also be me struggling with muse.

I prefer that you be semi-advanced, in the sense that you can type a good paragraph and understandable grammar. The occasional spelling mistake or so is fine, as I probably make them too.

I also prefer to play female characters, however, I am fine with doubling! In fact, I'd actually encourage doubling.

If we plot something from scratch, I would prefer for you to help too. I get kinda disinterested if you just let me do all the work.

I can use an anime or realistic face claim, if we do a human roleplay, as well.

Now that that's out of the way, onto things I'll roleplay!

The more *'s, the more muse I have.

BOOKS:
Warriors ******
The Selection series ******
Spirit Animals **
Eragon/Inheritance Cycle *****
Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus ***
Pegasus ***
The Amber House **

ANIME:
Death Note ********
RWBY ***
Puella Magi Madoka Magica **
Fairy Tail *******
Naruto *******
Fullmetal Alchemist *
Attack on Titan **
The Seven Deadly Sins ******
Your Lie in April **
Bleach ****

OTHER THINGS:
Apocolypse****
Au's (Depends on the AU)
Highschool roleplays***
GENRES:
Romance*******
Fantasy******
Modern****
Sci-fi****
Historical***
Fandoms *****

CURRENT CRAVINGS:
Naruto
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Darker themes (Depression & other mental illnesses)

I'd love to! Do you have any preferences right off the bat, like gender, face claims, etc?

A little busy rn, but I'll pm you all when I can and we can continue plotting there!

Should have sent pm's to all of you! If you didn't get them, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back