• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OPEN FOR LONG TERM RPS (anime, video games, movies, etc.)

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
UPDATED <3

Hello! I am still looking for long-term RPs and RP partners! I am 19, therefore I ask you be 18+ as well! Otherwise, I am mostly open to M/M or F/M, and I am also willing to do F/F. I ask that we double up. I want to play your interest (romantic or platonic) and I want you to play mine.

Here are my fandoms! ** Means I am craving

- BNHA
-Brand New Animal (BNA)
-Beastars
-Star Wars (not looking atm)
-Toilet Bound Hanako **
-Dragon Age (any game from the series) **
-Fallout 4
-Skyrim (not as willing due to how many characters there are)
-Marvel
-Final Fantasy 15 **
-Greedfall **
-Stardew Valley
-Persona 5 **
-Fire Emblem Three Houses **
-Borderlands (mostly Tales)
-Narnia **
-Pokemon
-Harry Potter (not looking, but am open)

also open to:
-Original Fantasy Plots
-Original Modern Plots

Last edited:
Hey! I see you are interested in Star Wars! I know you're not craving it but I can bring in some ideas and I can double up as well! I am 18 so I also have that covered too.

Hey there! Sorry to be a bother but I noticed you were interested in Persona 5! I had a small plot idea for that along with some OC ideas I’d love to try if you are fine with slightly larger casts!

Hey. I know your not craving it but would you be interested in marvel?

I have an original plot idea that could take aspects from any (or all) of the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back