• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings OPEN bubi's bubbly { partner search; bring your ideas and your creativity }

bubi

smiley face, lipstick, kitty paw
....bubi's bubbly.....
TNrs.gif

Pour yourself a drink new friend, we have much to discuss ♡

Welcome to my partner search; My name is Bubi, I'm 18, and I role play as a male and a female very easily but I do love preforming as a male maybe just a bit more. I've seen in many of these searching threads that people write a bit of themselves in it so here we go, I've been role playing for seven years now but I've been writing for much longer than that! I cannot promise consistent correct grammar nor spelling because hey, I make mistakes but it happens to the best of us and I'm still learning, no harm no foul, right? Besides, by reading all of this you should have a pretty good estimation on where I am spelling and grammar wise. My length per response varies on what you give me but my preferred length is at least 4/5 lines and I have been known to respond with multiple paragraphs provided you give me the same! I do love OOC talk because I do want to know you and I want to develop these characters with you, so OOC is required for me. ♡

♡ I do MxM, MxF, and FxF. I do not do NSFW rps ♡

✪ = new

♡ ROLE PLAY PLOT IDEAS ♡ I'm Muse B (but we can discuss you being muse B if you really want to)

Muse A is a homeless criminal just trying to make it through to their next meal, one day while trying to run away with their meal Muse A accidentally bumps into Muse B and falls onto the ground only to be caught by the guards following them. Muse B turns around and notices the commotion, giving a smug smile to Muse A they reveal their crown and gasps occur throughout the market, why was the prince/princess here?

Muse A was a hardcore mafia boss who, as rumor has it, was evil enough to make holy water boil and evaporate they had an angry looking face and spoke much louder than needed to, so why in Zeus' good name did they keep coming to Muse B's rabbit cafe and specifically requesting them??

Muse A was a world-famous singer with a powerful voice that often sang controversial lyrics, they had about as many fans as they did enemies and that was just how Muse A liked it. One night after Muse A's concert they were attacked but Muse B saw it and started threatening to call the police, Muse A passed out but Muse B carefully lifted them up and took them home where A awoke on a bed and B was sleeping on the ground. Once they both woke up Muse B asked A why they would be attacked, was it possible that Muse B didn't know who they were?

Muse A was hired to protect Muse B but was never really sure why, they never seemed to be in any danger and their family wasn't rich or famous. Why would they need any protection? One day Muse B was acting strange and was refusing to go anywhere with A, it was strange because B was usually very close and clingy with them but something was definitely wrong, the strange attitude change continued for about a week before A had enough. One morning A stormed into B's room to find them sinking their fangs into what looked like a blood bag before screaming and hiding the evidence behind their back, uh.. I can explain?

In a world where the moment when you meet your soulmate is when you start to age, Muse A has lived for decades by killing Muse B repeatedly but as fate would have it B is constantly reincarnated and put in A's path again. At their friends birthday party Muse A ends up a little too drunk and decides to go home in an Uber where they meet their driver who ends up being Muse B, A passes out in the back of their car and the next morning Muse A wakes up with a dog leash around their neck that's chained to the ground with Muse B standing in front of them.

Muse A has a huge crush on Muse B, their child's teacher, after the separation between Muse A and their spouse, Muse B was incredibly sweet and volunteered to help around the house, not to mention their kid loves them. There's just one problem though, Muse A is a very high key yandere and has been suppressing their urges for so long because of their kid that now that the child has been sent away to a lovely summer camp, they wonder if they will be able to stay in control for much longer. Their willpower is tested when Muse B shows up at their door unexpectedly due to their car breaking down, will Muse A be able to control themselves??

Muse A has known Muse B for years, they've been through thick and thin together and once.. just once on a drunken evening after a humorously bad karaoke adventure did they have a moment of passion but that was ancient history. Muse B explained they didn't even really remember what they did that night, Muse A always doubted that but didn't want to push the subject due to the fact that B is dating someone. One rainy night Muse A is home and hears a knock on the door, Muse B is there crying their eyes out, it seems them and their partner got into a pretty big fight and B didn't know where else to go, after being let inside Muse B showers and puts on Muse A's pajamas before falling asleep with them. The next morning Muse A awakes to find Muse B on their phone staring at the texts between them and their lover, B turns to A and sighs, " A.. sometimes I think I should just.. call it quits.."

Muse B was supposed to be the villain in Muse A's storybook, the story was supposed to go like most fairytales go where there is a disaster, Muse A is saved, B is banished, and everyone lives happily ever after. However, once Muse B actually kidnapped Muse A it soon became apparent that this wasn't a normal book because when Muse B tried to intimidate and threated Muse A into giving up A simply sat there unfazed. B, obviously very confused, asked A what they wanted to do instead to which A replied quite bluntly with "I want to be the villain." Muse B, faints.

Muse A is Muse B's teacher in the magical arts, one could say the two have bonded due to the fact that Muse B is a relatively good student and actually like learning in Muse A's classrooms. Throughout the school year, Muse A started developing a small crush on Muse B, it was nothing special at first, just a simple smile whenever Muse B came through the door which grew into anxiously awaiting for the next period to come so they could see B again. But what as Muse A to do? They were their teacher! It all seemed like a lost cause until one day during Muse A's lesson on how to make potions correctly Muse B clumsily spilled their love potion onto A's skin as they were evaluating their work. However, A was just about to tell B that they hadn't done the spell correctly, that there was no way it would work but there was A's chance to make a move! Muse A is now 'under' B's love spell and can't help but love them!

Muse A is the resident bad boy/girl at school and in town; they back talk adults, graffiti, get into fights, whatever can get them into trouble they definitely will and probably already have done it. Muse B isn't like that though, they're the student council president, they tutor the kids in lower grades, grade papers for teachers, and are the pristine and proper nerd in all the ways that Muse A isn't. One day Muse B was walking around the mall and saw what they always wanted, the XXXBubisSmartCalculatorForSmartPeople, and it was beautiful, immediately B wanted to buy it but realized they didn't have any money on them and upon closer glance, this was the last one in stock! Muse B knew that it would most likely be gone by the time they would be able to get it tomorrow so they did something they had never done before, Muse B..stole it and Muse A, who had been in the right place in the right time for once, witnessed it. As Muse B was walking out of the mall Muse A confronted them, having photo evidence, and demanded something in return for their silence, Muse B would become Muse A's lackey.

Muse A has been in a timeloop for around 7 months now, reliving the day before graduation repeatedly with absolutely no idea how to stop it and why no one else seems to be aware of it. The only person who seems to change everyday is Muse B who immediately denies and turns away at any confrontation from them, why? Because Muse B knows why there's a timeloop between the two of them it's because Muse B made a wish for more time to confess to Muse A and for 7 months they haven't been able to do it.

Today is the day, Muse A is officially an upperclassmen with an underclassmen of their very own to have under their wing. Mentoring an underclassmen is a huge requirement for the role of student body president that Muse A so desperately craves but when they finally meet the underclassmen assigned to them things suddenly aren't as easy as they thought it would be. Muse B is loud, rude, and to make matters worse thinks that Muse A is a complete nerd. The underclassmen are supposed to review their mentors and the reviews are coming up soon, will Muse A be able to make a good impression or will Muse B completely ruin their chances?

Muse B owns an art gallery, they love their exhibits and tend to have an eye for even the most grotesque and uncommon forms of art. Perhaps that's how they got so much public interest... Their art gallery was seen as a one of the most known artistic galleries and with Muse B constantly going and searching for new pieces to show it was always expanding. However, things came to a dramatic halt when they met Muse A. Suddenly art seemed to dull, sculptures seemed to be too unrealistic, all that Muse B wanted to put on display was Muse A. Literally. Everything about Muse A was so captivating that they just had to have them, Muse A was a masterpiece. A piece of art that Muse B just had to collect.

more to come probably...

got your own idea? Let me hear it!!

♡ PAIRINGS ♡ I'm cool with whatever

Fallen star x Human

Good!Demon x Bad!Angel

Cult leader!Demon x Cop!Human

Anemic!Human x Protective!Vampire

Soulmate AU! Teacher x Student

Wounded!Werewolf x Dog trainer!Human

Insominac!Human x Dream!Demon

Undercover!Ninja x Targeted!Citizen

Hospitalized!Zombie x LateShift!Doctor

Stray Neko x Cat Cafe Owner

Luck!God x Unlucky!Human

✪ Badluck!God x lucky!Human

✪ Airhead!Boss x Reliable!Employee

✪ Evil!Monster x Creator

✪ Demon x Exorcist

more to come probably...

got your own idea? Let me here it!!

here's an idea, try mixing plots with pairings! Give your roleplay a little twist ♡

So, how was your drink?
pink-gif-tumblr-1.gif
...don't worry, it's just sparkling juice...

Last edited:
Hello hello!! Im lovin everything here and i would absolutely be open to doing either your first or last plot, either mxm or fxf!

Hello hello!! Im lovin everything here and i would absolutely be open to doing either your first or last plot, either mxm or fxf!

First or last? Hard choice...Ah I'm not very good at choosing plots if I'm being honest! As for mxm or fxf, I'm feeling more mxm than anything else. I'm going to bed now but as soon as I'm online tomorrow we can it discuss more.

Hello! I’m super interested in the Wounded!Werewolf x Dog trainer!Human idea! I’m also a sucker for mxm :)

Soulmate AU! Teacher x Student
Hello, Bubi! Perhaps we can plot together! I'm Miri, and I'm interested in the soulmate au teacher x student, or soulmate au in general. craving mxm as well, just too lazy to make a thread : p

Last edited:
Hello! I’m super interested in the Wounded!Werewolf x Dog trainer!Human idea! I’m also a sucker for mxm :)
Awesome! Would you like to play the wounded werewolf or the dog trainer human?

Hello, Bubi! Perhaps we can plot together! I'm Miri, and I'm interested in the soulmate au teacher x student, or soulmate au in general. craving mxm as well, just too lazy to make a thread : p
Wonderful, would you like to discuss more plot in Discord?

Gah, I've only just realised that you only roleplay on discord. I can't get my head round discord at all, sorry D:

Gah, I've only just realised that you only roleplay on discord. I can't get my head round discord at all, sorry D:
No no no I don't roleplay on discord, I just do OOC chat on discord. I guess what wasn't completely clear? If you really don't understand Discord, as many people say, I'll do OOC in PM but I'm more hesitant because some notifications are delayed there.

No no no I don't roleplay on discord, I just do OOC chat on discord. I guess what wasn't completely clear? If you really don't understand Discord, as many people say, I'll do OOC in PM but I'm more hesitant because some notifications are delayed there.

Oh right, sorry! I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes haha. And that would be so much easier, thank you! If the notifications are delayed then maybe I could like each of your replies to make it more clear or something like that?

Oh right, sorry! I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes haha. And that would be so much easier, thank you! If the notifications are delayed then maybe I could like each of your replies to make it more clear or something like that?
Oh no don't say that. I think that'll work, I'm willing to try it

of course! but i’m not on my computer rn tho so i can’t give you my discord : /

If you're still looking, I would love to do a MxM RP with you! The Good Demon/Bad Angel plot really piqued my interest, especially since I recently created two new angel OCs I've been meaning to play as. My discord is trashinabottle#1557 :)

If you're still looking, I would love to do a MxM RP with you! The Good Demon/Bad Angel plot really piqued my interest, especially since I recently created two new angel OCs I've been meaning to play as. My discord is trashinabottle#1557 :)

Cool! Let's chat in Discord about it!

First or last? Hard choice...Ah I'm not very good at choosing plots if I'm being honest! As for mxm or fxf, I'm feeling more mxm than anything else. I'm going to bed now but as soon as I'm online tomorrow we can it discuss more.
Well we can always discuss more to narrow it down!! My discord is: wolf#4484

Users who are viewing this thread

Back