• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

"Offer allegiance to me dark one..."

(Im bach so lets keep It hot- need like 40 more posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright!) Verdana wards off evil by pulling out a bag containing all anti-evil symbols and items.

7062786_orig.gif

Hunsun swallowed them whole and chewed them before gulping them down. Then he spit out some scraps and belched. "Ugh....nasty stuff... a bit to vegan for my tastes."

Suddenly, a rectangle of 0s and 1s appear, solidifying into...

You guessed it.

Verdana. He is completely dry and unharmed. "Your stomach was very disgusting. And vegan? You call me a VEGAN?!"

(Including the square Illuminati. Or, in its actual original title, the All-seeing eye.

Suddenly, a rectangle of 0s and 1s appear, solidifying into...

You guessed it.

Verdana. He is completely dry and unharmed. "Your stomach was very disgusting. And vegan? You call me a VEGAN?!"

(Including the square Illuminati. Or, in its actual original title, the All-seeing eye.

"I don't remember swallowing your crumby soul"

Do not question my logic. Verdana made a clone.

A dead clone, but a clone nontheless.

The other Verdana, Verdana2, wakes up and gasps for air. He then reaches into where his bag should be for a holy symbol, but it is not there. Verdana2 looks up at Hunsun. "You... You took them all," Verdana2 says.

Do not question my logic. Verdana made a clone.

A dead clone, but a clone nontheless.

The other Verdana, Verdana2, wakes up and gasps for air. He then reaches into where his bag should be for a holy symbol, but it is not there. Verdana2 looks up at Hunsun. "You... You blah blauh blah" Verdana2 says.

"BOOOring....". Hunsun tucked back his pipe and began sauntering the field.

Someone's plan worked, he crafted a dummy, but Hudson is still alive? He drank his "lime juice", which was replaced poison. Someone was choking and screaming, He left his antidote on the other side of the arena. He tries to dash to there.

Verdana2 starts laughing maniacally. Now this guy has extreme mental issues.

Verdana tries calming Verdana2 down, but fails. Verdana slumps to the ground in despair before pushing Verdana2 in an attempt to snap him out of it.

Verdana2 kicks Verdana.

Verdana breaks Verdana2's neck while Verdana2 twists Verdana's legs.

They both sit on the ground in exhaustion. Then they look at each other and laugh, like they were old buddies all their life. "Didja see your face when I snapped your neck? It was so red!"

"Well, your face was purple!"

"It was?"

"Yeah!"

"No way!" Verdana exclaims after laughing a bit more.

Well, I know this place... Think it's called Muffet's. Or grillbys. And there's this one version where the Skeleton Brothers perform every day and night.

Someone's plan worked, he crafted a dummy, but he's still alive? He drank his "lime juice", which was replaced poison. Someone was choking and screaming, He left his antidote on the other side of the arena. He tries to dash to there.

Hunsun so them running, and extended his leg to trip them. whistlin like nothing was happening.

"And another with clam chowder and red meat, one where there's humans there..."

"Have you ever seen Sans playing the piano while dancing? Or skeleton backup dancers? Or spider burgers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back