• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

"Don't bring those devil lettuce men into my arena " a heavenly voice was heard when suddenly Ned Flanders entered the brawl ." I've come to lay the heavenly smacks down ." Ned said bringing down the wrath of God 

"Fine, I don't need them." He asked for olimar and the pikmin to go. They returned to their card forms and slid into his pocket. Pulling out a king Antasma, he settles with that.

A portal warps open amidst the chaos, a shadowy figure steps out from It's whirling maelstrom of dark energy. Just as It warped shut a odd man In a fine tailored suit waltzed In a odd manner with his glistening scarlet snake skin boots, whistlin a old tune.

"Walkin on In, searchin of souls, walkin on In ah souls, souls, souls..." He sung loudly, leering at the others before him with tired red eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdana yawns. This was blaaaah....blah,blah,blah,blah.

The man reachin Into the side pocket of his coat fished out a 12 Inch pipe stick. Leering at the others with a blured vision as he stuffed his pipe with some herbal tobacco. "Where.... am I", he muttered, giving slow dragging stares left and right, with a puzzled visage. 

A strange warping whirly, almost kinda blurred figure before his eyes seemed to be waving. The man completely flummonoxed squinted at him. He nodded at the strange figure with a lazy smile and began smoking from his pipe. "Im... so lost right now...", he thought to himself.

"Do you need anyTHAblaaaa?" Verdana asks.

"Mhhmmmm....", the man wobbly sauntered over to the lad, and leaned In eyes wide open. "Do you even the slightest clue on who I am...?", he question, letting out a gout of smoke from his maw.

"An obscure traveler," Verdana says.

"Half right my chummy pal, but just so you know......", the man remarked, leaning back.

P9cKYJG.gif

Verdana chuckles. "My soul was taken long ago. Now it is just an empty shell."

He slams page 1 into the man's face. Boom. Haha.

Verdana smiles as suction tried to drag him in, but to no avail. "Mentally, I'm fine. Spiritually and emotionally... not so much."

Verdana's hair is blown back by the powerful wind, but nothing else.

Until Verdana realizes he has no hair.

Verdana smiles as suction tried to drag him in, but to no avail. "Mentally, I'm fine. Spiritually and emotionally... not so much."

The man In red boots narrowed his eyes at him; the man's style was questionable and he had just already contradicted himself two times In a row. The man scratched his head, cringing a bit Inside as he remained seemingly unaffected. Though It seemed another odd ball showed up... things were getting weirder, and he was beginning to run out of smnoking tobacco.

(Keep the posts coming) 

Wait, Verdana contradicted himself?

Verdana's left (blind) eye flashes green and chuckles.

He does give new_traveler 5 smoking_tobacco_packs_XL

Wait, Verdana contradicted himself?  <____<....yosh...but It doesn't matter

Verdana's left (blind) eye flashes green and chuckles.

He does give new_traveler 5 smoking_tobacco_packs_XL

The man looks down at the tobacco, and smiles."Why Isn't this the Kindes-", just as he reached for It his eyes lit on fire and he lit the tobacco box Into flames.

"FOOOL..... Do you think this trash was close enough to being worth an offering to ME?!?"

Harebourg lets the three characters loose and sets to his knives himself.

The man just stares blankly at him as nothing happened. "Are you...alright...mentally?", He asked."Well no matter..."

"annnnnd...GET IN HERE!!!".

Someone was fast enough to make a dummy version of him. Plus inside, was going to be poison, but was accidentally switched with Lime Juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back