• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

Doops

The One Who Boops
Rules: There are none Be what ever you want or who ever you want (The forum rules still apply here of course)

The meme lord says "who dares challenges me"

(Aright, I'll bite. I'll just assume it's somewhere outside in the middle of nowhere.)

"The meme lord says..."

"WHO DARES CHALLENGE ME?"

A 928 year old fox with a grey pelt woke up from his nap and peeked his ruffled head out of his den with an annoyed expression. "Uh, excuse me? Mister Meme Lord?" He said, squinting as his old eyes adjusted to the sunlight. "Not that your lung power isn't thoroughly impressive- because it really is- but might I challenge you to PIPE DOWN AND GET OFF MY FRONT LAWN?"

Last edited by a moderator:
A small computer sits, seemingly... waiting... However, it opens up, materializing 4chan into existence. The cluster fuck of 1000 sins started to spread...

(I just tried. My computers filter blocked it.)

The noise from outside echos into the house of FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX who is busily editing a trickshot montage. Being disturbed FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX tries to ignore the noise but eventually gives up. He decides to take this into his own hands. He takes his Ballista Diamond Camo out from under his desk and steps outside

(Chuckles) The fox blinks repetedly and thinks he's hallucinating. He turns around and goes back to bed.

(Yeah, I don't think this is my kind of fight. Thanks for having me though ( :) ))

Sass, an MLP pony with 5 Evelyns in hand, foot and mouth, He mutters full mouthedly "I fallenge ju, beme bord! (I challenge you, meme lord!)@

Sass begins firing, doges were falling around him, but he wasn't fast enough. Soon they surrounded him, incessant 'Much dead' and 'Very kill' being blurted out by the crowd of doges. He has no choice, he uses his ultimate move. He jumps into the air, spreads his legs away from him, rotating to keep himself afloat. A flurry of bullets was unleashed into crowd...

the doges disapear within a puff of smoke you see the Meme lord above you with his MLG sword ready to slash (Here is what it looks like

4Kh99Hd.png

)

Sass exclaims " Ah mmm gon bebf (I ain't done yet) ". Spinning even faster and towards the meme lord, attempting to weaken him and the ram into him.

The meme lord slashes and a hundreds of screaming could be heard from it varying from "Oooh ooooh get wrecked" to "smoke weed every day" and even blow horns it pushes you back and the meme lord speeds ups

The sheer force of butthurt noobs and Trolls pushes Sass and his bullets away. He lands on the ground hard and waits for the meme lords next move.

The meme lord combines his sword and shield to create the Meme sword which is 200x bigger than the MLG sword it has a rainbow aura around it and it flames with the rage of trolls and shines with the laughs of humor The meme lord grows bigger and bigger he is a giant wearing a spiked armor that glows with a rainbow glow and it has all sorts of creatures flying out of it. He is no longer a meme lord he is a meme GOD he chuckles in a deep voice demonic voice and screams "this is my ultimate form, prepare to suffer a million deaths"

meme_sowrd_by_maxams-d9wpf0y.png

" You fool." Sass exclaims "You haven't even seen my final foooooorrrrrmmmmmmmm!!!!!!11!!!111!!". Sass combines all his guns into a cannon, leaving his mouth free. It shoot cannon balls of pure rage. He fires atleast 5 at The meme god's legs...

FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX looks around to see Sass the MLP pony fighting the meme lord. FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX still eager to stop all the noise so he can edit his trickshot montage climbs up on to his 420 story MLG FaZe house with the help of the main focus of the meme lord being on Sass. He pulls out his Balista and jumps off the roof and goes for the trickshot.

points his sword at FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX and says "prepare to die" the sword shoots a rainbow beam it was screaming with the rage of pwned noobs and the laughs of trolls

FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX sees the beam coming and just barely jumps behind the wall in front of his house with a few burn marks and troll marks. FaZe Xx_Blazin'_xX is heavily injured by the burns he so decides to call his mum for help. He knows the meme lord knows he is behind the wall so he first throws some Mountain Dew Flashbangs hidden in his Balista to blind the meme lord while he calls his mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back