• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum Op arena (No sign up)

Flipp floppin thru time Harebourg randomly pulls nineteen thousand swords out of his coat and throws them at everyone

Pulling out a deck of cards Harebourg lays down in the air and starts shuffling them

Jane nearly dodges the sword, getting scratched on her cheek and thigh. She eyes the new man suspiciously as he continues to rain down swords. Soon, the attack stops, and Jane relaxes a small bit, gazing around at her competitors. Was she the only somewhat normal person here? Her luck was about the only thing keeping her alive at this point.

She soon feels a cold arm being wrapped around her throat. Before she knew it, she was being choked out. As she gasps for air, she manages to get out a few words. "And... You call... This... Fighting? All you're doing is... Hiding... From me..." She soon starts to see spots in her vision, but her body refuses to sleep.

O͍̲̘̙̳̰̻ḫ̱̳̠̞ ̬͍͖n҉̹͎̩ͅo̼̜͎̦̺̘̞w̖̺̯͙ͅ ̤̘̺̥͍̀t͉͓͇̝̳̰ͅh̷̝a̸̜̥͚̤̲̹͇t͚'̢̪s͙͎̖̣̩̝̭ ͙̬̻̙͎̹j̷͈̺̘̞͔u҉̦̺͍s̳̞͇̤͉͓t̛̗̲ ̺̰̞͉c͏̹͍h̯̦̭e̢ą̱̝ṱ͚̜̠̳i̟̱̞̗̺̞͕ṉ̳̖̻̙̮͢ͅg͕͓.̧̪̣͚  he says, as the ALPHABET attacks him.

Y͈̦͇͉̭̻ͅou̵̠̫͍̺ ͕͕̫̯w̷a̳͔̜̝̟͘n̕t̨ ̛̳̹f̳̞̝̺o̤͎̦̭̟̳̬u̷͙̭̜ͅr̲͖̹̯̜͕͟ͅt̖̦̞̤̥̝ͅh͍̖̻̻̱̹ ̛͍̤̦w̧a͍̣̠͜ͅl̡͖͖l̫̺͉̞̗͈ ̪͇̬͈̝̮͕b̬͙̝͝r̹͔̙̹̗e̯̦̝͙͉̩a̖̪k̢̪̤̺̤͍̝s͏͍?̞̪̜ ҉̭̱̱H̱̠̯̰̠͍̥e͈͎̳̩͖̜͠r̺̠͈͠e̖̬͉̱̘͞ ̺́y͈̺̪̮͜a̺͇̱̭͜ ̶͔͔͓̬̦̗g͙̜͙̯̟o̬̣͉ ͖͙͙̬̰̤y̗̝̦̣͓͕̫͠a̶͙̬̥̮͖̥ ̫̜͍l̨í̹̖̼͈͉͇̩ț̼ț͝l̯̗̣e͡ ̟͇̕s̬͝ͅh̠̀i̭͠t͕̳̝̭͡

OAG7eXrAdas0syfilI8rwWkE1QuILO9B_UghZQjSegFdRoVxGS8c0tkoY41rXFsnOP0=h310
 shards of this forum post fly into @Verdana.

But the attacks phase through.

Verdana summons the BLACK BLADE OF DISASTER, the one-hit weapon. Its blade is a rip in space-time itself.

Search "d&d black blade of disaster"

Suddenly, the sky begins storming, and the heavens tear apart. The entire earth shatters apart as the unholy chorus sings.

Angels cry out from the heavens as eternal anguish fills the entire stadium.

The sounds of women, children and men crying can be heard from the stadium as the antithesis of everything good has arrived.

Cthulhu and all his brethren bow their head, while God excuses himself for fear of being damned to the netherrealm...

Here arrives....

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bxbng5tfvvw4ksw048gk040oo_1280.jpg.jpg

JAKE FROM STATEFARM

Verdana looks away, his right eye bleeding. "What is this diabolical magic?" he yells, closing his right eye tight.

Verdana's left eye is blind, but it is not bleeding.

He also never blinks his left eye.

Well, at this point nightmare had one option...

He had to go with the FLO and attack Jake.

I̟̦͘ ͕̲̲̭̤̘͡S̥͎͍ͅW̜͎͞E̟̻̺ͅA҉̥̰̜̰͎R̵ ͍̥̕ͅͅT̮͉̝͇͙̬O̳ ̰̯̣͞G͕͕̰͔̘̙O̪͈͔D̟͠ ͉̩̯̩̞I̛̠͔̗F̗̹̼͞ T̩́H̢̙̗͙̝͚͔I̜̟̣S̠̲͕̥͚ ̣͕͙ͅP̲̺̲͙̫̬͢ͅR͙̫̫̠I͕̺C̦͈ͅK ̻̬̙́ͅI͏̰͈̪̤̝S͕ ͙͚R̡I̝̺̦͖̻̫̗͠D͙I͙̝̭̗̥͙C̛̤̝͖U̺̦̘͖̘͟L̷͎̹̤O͙͈͓͇ͅU̬S̥̭͓͓̼̙͕̀L͈͚̥͝Y̥ ̫OV̗̤̲͉̫Ḙ̻̳́R̘͖̹̱ͅPO̡̜̘̜̘̠͔W̦̦̜̣̠E̤̻R̪̲͖̲͉EḎ̳.͜.͖.̻̳͇̱̹̟

O͕̯̘̕ḩ̟͖͈̩͈,͏̺̰̭͓̩ ̛̺t̩h͎͉a̙͉̗̝̞̰ņ̖̞̗̜̠̪̠k̢̖ͅs̯.̖̬͍̹͡ ͓̯͓̜N̜̫͢O̡̼͓̝̖̼̫W̼̜̭͍͕͉͎ ͙̗̯̫̥BA̳͚̬͚̥̺C͙K ͕̗̬͉T͉̝͎O̟̰ ̱̼K҉͙̦̤I̡̬͇̞L̟̹̕Ḽ̩I̗̲N̪͡G̡̰͕ ̮̮̬͙̘͓T͕H̖̭̦̜̺I̵̭̻̱S͞ ҉͉͓̞͔P̴̭̳̣R͏͓͓I͇̳̪̺̯͙͟C̼͔̫̻̗͕̀ͅK̝̯͖̜

Jake from State Farm looks at all his adversaries

"Hi, are you already insured with State Farm? If not, I have a great first time customer deal!"

Verdana yells, "I like Home Depot better!" and still charges at Jake from Statefarm. Wow, Verdana charges slowly.

Just like my iPhone 3GS.

"What?" Harebourg stopped shuffling his cards. OH MY FLIPPIN GOD ITS HIM. He fannen the cards out and with a quick flick of the wrist, they turned into knives and he throwed them like he was throwing a frisbee. The knives scattered everywhere but none hit verdana. After all, the two most powerful beings were engaged in combat.

Jake sighed as he sat in his cubicle right in the middle of the colliseum

"Well, we do have a special offer going on with home depot right now actually. Purchases made in the home appliance section can recieve up to a 5% discount to homes insured with StateFarm..."

As he was talking into his phone he stared at the picture of his wife and kids on the desk. He hated his job so much... He wanted to end it all, but he was a slave...

ạ̸̥͔͉̼͈r͚̘̘̯ͅe͙̤͕̯ ̷y̟̹̰͚͔͕̥͟ou͔̞͚̭͓̻͙͜ ̞̬͈fu̯͉̞c̩̠ki͍͇̥̟̣ṇ̼͕̪̰̘g͚̰͙̪̻ ͔̬̤k̮͈̻i̷̼̞̤̟̳d͏d̬͉͖͕̖͍͕i͘n̜͚̣͈͙͡g̳͓͖͖ͅ ̻͙̱͔͞m̫̦̯͉͠ͅe͖̮̝̯͕

the knives melted upon contact with Nighmare's skin.

"Heh. Good thing those were'nt my normal knives. They're my card knives." At this statement, Nightmare turned into a King of Spades and flew into Harebourg's hand.

Ǫ̪̲͍h҉͕̻͉̰͍͇͍, s̨̮̪̞o̦̼͇̖̲͝ͅ ̣̱͍̻n̟̙̺̭̥̙̬͟o̤͖̞̗w̪̞̟͙̗̟͘ ̰̱͜y̙o͝u͘'ͅṛ̜̲̯͙̱̞́e͙̼̭̻̲̤ ̟̦̹̲͠p̀ò͇̙w͖̝̳̩̙͓̮e̬̭͈̙̠̙̻̕ṛ̩̘̯̰͔̳p̱̬̻̠̹̩l̟̦͉̼̞͞á͈̙͍̘͍y̡i̸nͅg̩̰̩̠̥͟.̥̪͓͉ ̟͡G̲̰͍͍͘ŗ̖̝͓͇͈̮̭eá̖̪̟͙̦̤t̖͖͈̪̦̀.̫̘̳̙͕̤͘

And thus, he turned into a ACE of Spades and flew away.

I͚̹͡ ͈ḻ̯͓̗̣̺͘ͅi̢̯̖͙͈͇̭̪t͓́e̶͙̱̪r͕͙a̫̳͎͙̟l̵͚̠̲l̵̮̙̭̝̣̳̠y̮̺ ͏͖͔͕̝j͖͓̝̝̲̺u̪̰͇̤̻̭͠s̨̯̖͇̻͙͎͕t̯̘̻̠͖̞ ̶̻͚̼̖͚fu̲͚͓̬͉̝c̙͟k̨̤͔i͚̖n̜̥̜̲͔g͖̞̺ ̖̞̟͎̥̺s̹̩a̸͍̱i̸̬͖̙̹̖ͅd͍͙ ͏̤̯͚̭̩̹I̙̟͟ ̢͍̳̣̝̮̱t̟͕̙͖͉u҉͖̲͎̺͉͇rn̶̗̖͉̟̬̜̝ed ͏̫̜͕͖̝̩i̲̫̜̙̪̼͘n̻͟t̡͔̦̪̜o̵̖ ̢̣͉̘̙̭̜ͅa̧̜͖͍̗̘͇ͅno̞̪̰̼̙̦t͢h͈̺͇̟͙͓̰e̖̯̤̬̺͓r͔̞̜̲̪͕͝ ̞̬͓c̴͎̗̘̰̤̦a͖̱̯͇̮̭̘r̘d̗.̸̠̣̰

And at that he transformed back into his previous human like form.

F̩͎̜͉u̯͔͉̞̬̝͞c̨̣̯͕k̰̙̟̭̖͘ ̣́y̱o҉̗̣̜̘͓̖̦u̺͈̯̪̠ ̺̖ͅͅy̷o̢̱͖̦̦̦u̲̗̯̰͔ ̻̳̪p͞o̸̪̮̗̘̪̖̖ẃe̪̙̘̟̮̗ͅr̙̻̝̳̘̝̞p̻̠͔̪̝͕̪ḷ̜͓̳̕a̠y̧̬̤̭̥̹i̜̫̝̖̦͢n̶̯̦g̵̞ ̣̹̻s̛̘̣̖h̪̗̗̤͙̟͞i̲̮͍t͓̦̝̯͝ ̺̖̫̠͙I̟͇̣͕͔̯͞ c̞̺̦a̱̜͇̰̮ǹ͔̣̟ ̹̩̦̤̫̱m̠̜̩̮̯a̬͖k̴̼͍̠̳͎e̡͓̣̺͍͈ͅ m̳̳̰̲̪̝y̞̟̟̹͎̺͘ ̤̠̰͈̘̲o͍̝̗̤̦w̮̼͔̫͍n͡ ̝̺͓̫̺̩͜p̝̻̼͔͖̲o̗̬st̹̦̠͕̦͝ͅs͍̞̭ͅ ̼͇͍̞̖̟̀t͖̙̞̪̲͢h̷̩͓̜̦̦ͅa̛͉̼̟͎n̩̹̟̲̩̗k̀ ̟̙̼͢y̢͈̱͈̣̟o͍̞͚̥͈̟͈͟u̴̱̱̩ ̻̀v̡̩̲̠͙̹e̖̥r̨͕̜̖̞y̴̘ ̹̪m̰͔͘u̺̦̳̩̣͞c̨̮̟̬̥̜h.͉̞̱

"Never seen a creature escape a card. In any case," He pulls out a Sans ace, an Olimar Jack and a Dimentio joker, throws them down and says "I'll need your service." All three instantly appear and then, pulling out another deck, he throws that down and 100 various Pikmin appear. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back