• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
Hey there everyone! I'm in the mood for a good dark, creepy, and spoopy roleplay! I have really no ideas for this genre at the moment and would love to brainstorm a bit with you! I have no preference if this is realistic, fantasy, sci-fi or anything in between.

You may be wondering some stuff about me before you reach out . . . fear no more!

• I am 20+ and especially for these darker themes I would like my partner at least 18+
  • I do not consider myself 'literate' per say but I do bust out some lengthy responses if my imagination fuels it. That being said my grammar and sentence structure could always use work, but I'm not really looking for someone to nitpick me- I am here for enjoyment after all.
  • I don't mind playing one character, doubling, or playing as many characters as needed.
  • I typically play female character being female myself, and I don't mind what gender you play for your characters, and as said before I do double if needed.
  • I am on PST
  • OOC is preferred! And while I get on for ooc almost every day I at times can't get posts up more than once a day to every other day. This will change in two or so months after I move and can have more time at my computer, I will typically then be able to do a few responses a day (if the rp permits it, some rp's need a lot more depth and thought into posts).
  • If we decide to go a fandom route I will only do OC.
  • On the theme: scary/horror, this is my weakest writing genre, but I crave it so much right now. Why is it my weakest? I scare easier than you would think 😂
  • Anything else you want to know about me? Message me with your questions!
Please message or comment below if you are interested in creating a scary/horror role play with me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back