• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ooh, another thread~

I had another idea and by no means will it ever fit in with my other thread.

So uh.

Yeah.

Muse A is a drummer in a small, unheard of band called Lonesome Paradise. Concerts have at max 75 people, and tickets are dirt cheap. So, it’s no big surprise that their “biggest fan” has been to 7 of their total 8 concerts in the past two years. Muse B, the “Biggest Fan”, has been trying desperately to get the band to notice them. But... due to nervousness and anxiety, they’ve never managed. But tonight, they hold VIP passes, for an extra 3 bucks. It was finally time to meet the band.

So! I don’t care if you play Muse A or B, if it’s gay or straight, I don’t mind. I will not do a femalexfemale, as I have no experience and am uncomfortable playing as a woman.

Pm me, do not post below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back