• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ɴᴇᴏɴ ᴄɪᴛʏ - ooc

Main
Here
faceclaims are always so hard...
EDIT - i think i know who to go with tho. just gotta backstory my way through into this

what gang are people thinking of having their characters be under, bc my character isn't all that loyal so idk what to do with him aliances-wise

my main is under the Jade dragons, I may make a secondary under the brass tigers though

my main is under the Jade dragons, I may make a secondary under the brass tigers though
yeah im considering doing the same, just gotta get my muscle man all gucci first then i could make a smarter character

guess who wrote a character as neurodivergent without realising... again... for the third time... in like 2 months

I'm pretty sure all my characters r inherently neurodivergent and idk how to stop 🙂

I was gonna use an illustrated image for my FC but now that I see most are using realistic I’ll probably change because if it’s not consistent it’s gonna bother me 😂

Japanese fcs are so hard to find... i literally had to spend a full 2 hours searching

I was just gonna use a white guy but I thought I could do better than a white guy in a Japanese centered rp

I was just gonna use a white guy but I thought I could do better than a white guy in a Japanese centered rp
for sure i was like i could use another korean fc but its japan... there's bound to be some japanese actor or something i could use.... two hours later and i found one 💀

I was actually going to use a Korean fc but I wanted my character to be from Japan and it felt insensitive to do that, it took me a while to find a Japanese fc I was happy with, which is why I also added the art

This is my go to list for Japanese FCs. Originally I wanted to make an Ainu character but I couldn't find a fitting FC for it and didn't feel like writing a full description 😅

i specifically liked the FC for my second character for how he looked in a collection of photos and gifs i found... turns out that was how he looked for one role he did and there are no other images of him looking that way :(
edit - my guy developed a whole different face half way through his career as well... my guy had a glow up and it fucks with the photos i wanna use. genuinely doesnt look like the same person and i've had to quadruple check that he is the same person

Last edited:
a z u l a a z u l a what are the defining traits of each gang? like why would one person choose to work for one over the other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back