• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

Finally finished!!! Well, everything except some extra trivia things and more images of Suzu. I'll add those when I have more time. But anyways, everything should be done. I might've missed some things because it's 5 AM right now but I'll see when I wake up tomorrow.

Finally finished!!! Well, everything except some extra trivia things and more images of Suzu. I'll add those when I have more time. But anyways, everything should be done. I might've missed some things because it's 5 AM right now but I'll see when I wake up tomorrow.
What I'm able to see on mobile looks great.

I thought it looked good. Seems like Vahl perhaps has a friendly rival in terms of swordsmanship.
Once you take a look at it a lot of the peeps so far have swords, of course mine's bigger.

Once you take a look at it a lot of the peeps so far have swords, of course mine's bigger.
I mean, that's fine. I'm waiting for a ninja to opt to utilise hand signs a little to close to Vahl so she can show them her hand signal too. She calls hers fist. It tends to have the expected results.

Pyosimros Pyosimros only tagged the people who had accepted characters at the time so no worries, I don't focus on people not posting as soon as it starts, I focus on continuity over time, so as long as the posts keep rolling I have no reason to worry

Okay so uhm I am not sure how active this is but my character is ready but am not sure if it is okay to post. do I have to okay it with someone first?

Okay so uhm I am not sure how active this is but my character is ready but am not sure if it is okay to post. do I have to okay it with someone first?
Just post the dang sheet, you'll get a notification of it being edited by Blackleg when it's accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back