• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC

N
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Naruto Kakureyami is a fandom roleplay that takes place over 200 years in the future of the Naruto Cannon. The Main Enemy is the Kakureyami, or the land of darkness, a nation from a dying world that has come to claim the world as their own.

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
A place for out of character shenanigans, I may make a discord server but for now this is for discussing things.

Shinjiro should be completed. I did want to add the Dojutsu of this character [Yome] as well, but it might be pushing it a bit since he already has Magnet release KKG.

The Dojutsu:
Dōjutsu
Yome's eye-ability
Yome using her eye-ability.

Yome has been credited for her outstanding eyesight. While using it, her pupils dilate, enabling her to track down the movements of her enemies via the reflection on tiny water droplets. According to Sen, once Yome has fixated her sight, she can see several dozen kilometres out. However, according to Yome herself, the water droplets' evaporation caused by the sun complicate the usage of the technique and limit its period of time. During combat, she can use the eyesight in conjunction with her flexibility to augment her evasion-skills. A downside of her enhanced visual skills is her vulnerability to blinding light, for example caused by a flash bomb.

Plus I'm going to say that since its been a couple centuries after the show ended story wise its safe to say that since bloodlines have been mixed sufficiently that you can see more shinobi around with 2 kekkei genkai and with kekkei genkai outside of their clan, such as seeing sharingan on someone who doesn't have the last name Uchiha. Or even to that extent seeing some kekkei genkai with mixed effects.

Made an OC Dojutsu ;x

The Seishingan (Spirit Eye). A dojutsu with the ability to share another living creatures sight. The afflicted target does not go blind and will not feel any different when under the influence. However those 'captured' by the Seishingan will have whatever they see transmitted back to Shinjiro as well. Shinjiro can cast the Seishingan on up to three individuals/animals at once. Seishingan.png

Welp, I am excited. At some point I fully intend on having one of those spinning back flip kicks result in Vahl just, catching them by the ankle and hurtling them through a wall.

Welp, I am excited. At some point I fully intend on having one of those spinning back flip kicks result in Vahl just, catching them by the ankle and hurtling them through a wall.
I'm imagining her catching one and reenacting Hulk vs Loki now.

That and I opted that, in her world, 6'1" is short for most people, like being 5'-5'2" our world haha. Stills, she's got height on the standard asian height and yeah, just, Hulking out and using some sod as a flail seems like a good gameplan at some point.

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Hey how would a character obtain a tailed beast beyond the normal nine? Would a village or something greater've captured the beast before sealing it into a host? And additionally, would the relationship between a tailed beast beyond the 9th and the host be a positive or negative relationship? Due to it being from a different world and likely more trusting of individuals from that other world opposed to the one our characters occupy

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Hey how would a character obtain a tailed beast beyond the normal nine? Would a village or something greater've captured the beast before sealing it into a host? And additionally, would the relationship between a tailed beast beyond the 9th and the host be a positive or negative relationship? Due to it being from a different world and likely more trusting of individuals from that other world opposed to the one our characters occupy
I couldn't give you all the answers, but Vahl and the Kakureyami Five-tails, both from their own, different separate worlds, bonded simply from gaining each others trustand befriending one another. Vahl did it by respecting and treating Sumofen as an equal and a individual as opposed to a beast, creature or source of power.

Not saying it didn't take them a while, nor that it was tumultuous for a time, but I digress.

Off the wall idea of the day. Nobody has control of the Kakureyami One Tail. Dudes just out leading a pack of feral ninja dogs. Because yes, I did find out ninja dogs are a thing.

Off the wall idea of the day. Nobody has control of the Kakureyami One Tail. Dudes just out leading a pack of feral ninja dogs. Because yes, I did find out ninja dogs are a thing.
Hah like the dogs are the craziest, there's a (filler only) talking ninja ostrich.

I am watching Boruto as we speak to brush up on the newer knowledge and I found out there are in fact also giant dogs

Also Pyosimros Pyosimros the most common possibility would be for it to have been sealed in a temporary container such as Shukaku's Tea Kettle and to seal it inside of someone when they find a suitable host. Really its up to you, for example if you've watched the Series you could have a similar circumstance as to Rin who had the three tails sealed into her by Kirigakure in an attempt to destroy Konohana. Aside from that the relationship they would have would be up to you, maybe they are angry about being sealed or maybe they are fine with it, the idea behind the extra tailed beasts were to allow the players to be able to build their own relationships and decided what they would like outside of what the series might dictate.

Just made a small update to the setting portion of the roleplay tabs, added a location called the Refugee Camp: Land of lightning. This is basically going to serve as our beginning point for this roleplay, a place where the characters have either grown up in, moved there after some time, or just ended up there by pure coincidence. I'm basically just doing this so that we can start people off and get them feeling the roleplay a bit before the story arcs begin to open up a little more and there's like 5 things going on at once. So basically just start thinking about how your character would have ended up there, by coincidence or by design, or you could have them near by for when things begin, or maybe they are traveling towards the camp for some reason.

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]New Update Code, who dis. Okay So basically this is just a bunch of random words and stuff so that I can test out the new code so that I can see how it looks once it is posted and to make sure the the scroll box is working. I intend to use this code to make small update posts as it looks dope and sticks with the naruto theme, being a summoning scroll and all... Hey wouldn't it be cool if I used this code and the whole update was "So and So summoned this monster" man that would stick to the whole summoning scroll theme so well, it would be amazing. Wow, you've really readall this boring text, man you must be bored af to be reading all this nonsense about my cool code with the scroll box and shiz. Woah I still need alot more text to be able to test this out properly... I Increased the size instead... That's why theres no more text after this.
[/div]
[/div]
[class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 150px; overflow: hidden; padding: 20px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]

Yay! Kayda ish loved! I have a feeling she's going to need a lot of it because so far, she's in over her head.
Well part of Vahl's back story is that not long before she found herself in this world, her younger brother passed away, who would've roughly been Kayda's age. So it seems like an amusing concept to work with, that and we already made jokes about Vahl just becoming team mom, so yeah.

I have a concept for a ninja dude, but I'm going to hold off til things get under way and I see of things with Vahl go. If she actually does become team mom, that may just wind up being my main focus instead of more than one character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back