• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
Downloading...

Download Complete.

digital-technology-brushes-brushes-fbrushes-jpg.574889

Welcome to the Global User Out of Character Interface

Here, you may discuss the story, plot, and other subjects without limitations from your character. Enjoy your stay!

CS' have been posted. I'll refine them a little so it isn't as rough but what's there is there. Feel free to go ahead and post your character :)

As I said before, your character has about 1% chance of surviving by the end of the rp. Don’t worry, if your character is on the Death list, you won’t be exiting early, but you won’t be around after the final battle. If all characters are marked to die, it’s cause you all failed to save the world and Earth has destroyed itself. Your choices will determine whether the world is saved or not and whether or not your character survives. That said, go into the rp expecting your character to die at the end. That way, if I send you a message letting you know that your character will live, you’ll be extra happy, and if instead I tell you, you’re a goner, you’ll have time to plot out how you go out. That will all happen prior to the Final Chapter. And you can ask me for updates on how your character is doing throughout the rp. Note that it’s a rough road to get your character into the survival zone, and very easy to make one mistake that lands you in a very dismal spot. As the rp escalated and the world starts to fall apart, decisions will have a bigger and bigger impact. So if you make a mistake early, you still have more than enough time to turn things around. Just try not to do anything that warrants capital punishment. I mean, generally speaking, avoiding trouble with the UNMP (Military Police) is advised. Remember, it’s a story, but in a subtle way, it’s also a game. Give it your all and I hope you enjoy! :)

Hmm... wording might not be the best. It’s more for public speaking, giving speeches, and the like. You can still have conversations but shouting into a mic about AI rights might get you in trouble if you don’t have a permit

AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

Fixed the wording

Character sheets have been refined and are now a more finished product. the page also looks a little nicer and includes all the information you might need. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don’t see it that way. I’ve poured countless hours of my time into world building and story crafting to the point that I’ve put the story of this rp into the list of books I want to write :D and pretty high too for that matter. I’m going to break your hearts and leave you guys speechless. I even have a whole playlist of music for the story. All I can say is, it’s sooooo worth sticking with this.

Wait no one made a character yet? Well I still want to join so I’ll be making one. Surprise that no one has submitted yet weird.

CS is up but i need more details on the Supersoldiers please. The content is subject to change of necessary.

Well i was going to join but i can't afford join any more rps unfortunately. If you want i can try to find more people to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back