• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic When the Skies Fall

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
IMPORTANT:
Listening to the composition below is highly recommended.
It is the music that inspired the story of this RP.

Downloading...

Download Complete.

digital-technology-brushes-brushes-fbrushes-jpg.574889

Welcome to the Global User Introduction Program
I am AI-1378A02, an artificial intelligence program designed by the United Nations to introduce you to the rules and regulations you need to know to enjoy a wonderful life here in Megopolis, the World City. As indicated, Megopolis is a global city, spanning across the entire planet, split into various districts. Examples may include the American District that is comprised of the former United States of America, or the Muscovic District made primarily of Western Russia. The UN World Government Capitol, however, is located in the Western Europa District, in the Berlin Precinct.

After bringing together the world under one, united state, the UN organized them into 3 basic government levels. Districts, of which there are 3 in North America, 4 in Central and South America, 5 in Africa, 4 in Europe and the Middle East, 5 in Asia, and 3 in Oceania. The numbers of Districts in Megopolis totals 24. Within each District are provinces, designed in such a way that the Western Europa District is split respectively into the Iberian, Frankish, Germanic, and Anglican Provinces. The most local level of governance is found in Precincts, designated by hubs comprised mostly of former cities like Berlin and Paris, that reside in the Germanic and Frankish Provinces respectively.

ciudad-pop-png.574900

It may come to your attention that planes and any other form of air travel is not available to the public. That is because airspace resides entirely in government control. Citizens may travel instead through one of our countless hyperlink trains, so fast and advanced that a trip between the Los Angeles and Tokyo Precincts takes only an hour to complete. Of course, safety regulations oblige that each passenger has been tested for motion sickness immunity and are properly secured in their seats. If you have not yet been cleared of motion sickness, please see one of our Global Centers for Health, Technology, and Modifications. There is one located in every Precinct.
169a74d18b6c92d0b07fc1a126be599b-jpg.574910

Our government officials care first and foremost for your safety and enjoyment of Megopolis, so below is a list of UN organizations that you may seek out if you are ever in need of assistance:
-The Global Center for Health, Technology, and Modifications
-The UN Military Police (Departments are organized in a hierarchy of increasing jurisdiction in accordance to Districts, Provinces, and Precincts)
-The UN Council for Progress, Culture, and Research (Closely Associated the UN Committee for Entertainment)
-The World Center for AI Technology and Innovation
-The UN Committee for Entertainment (Closely associated with the UN Council for Progress, Culture, and Research)

logo-united-nations-1945-_-oliver-lincoln-lundquist-jpg.574913

If you have any questions concerning who to reach when solving a problem, don't be afraid to input them into my algorithm at the end of the program, and I will do my best to assist you. And now, a message from our very own UN Military Police.

As a Citizen of Megopolis, our World Government holds certain expectations so that everyone may reach the standards for an outstanding participant in the order we have created in the name of peace and progress.

Any crimes of Violence (including assault, battery, destruction of property, vandalism, etc.) warrants various punishments in order of severity from minor to extreme:
-house arrest (time frames range from 24 hours to 2 months)
-prison (time frames range from 1 month to indefinite imprisonment)
-social reprogramming
-memory wipe and social reprogramming
-capital punishment: disintegration
Note: crimes such as theft, although minor, still fall under the UN legal definition of Violent.

Any crimes of Depravity (including public indecency, harassment, contempt for public officials, cultural infractions, etc.) warrants various punishments in order of severity from minor to extreme:
-house arrest (time frames range from 24 hours to 2 months)
-prison (time frames range from 1 month to indefinite imprisonment)
-social reprogramming
-memory wipe and social reprogramming
-capital punishment: disintegration

Subcategory: Cultural Infractions
Cultural Infractions involve the breaking of one or more of the regulations set forth by the UN Council for Progress, Culture, and Research, of which may include:
-Reproducing with a mate without government sanction
-Practicing a religion that has not been approved by the UN
-Giving public speeches, individually or in an assembly without UN approval
-Expressing ideas that lead to public disorder, such as Nationalism or Conspiracy

46c6d1cd2ad2cb1fbf70358d739dfd3b-jpg.574929

We hope you enjoyed learning more about our Military Police, charged with protecting and safeguarding the lives of humans and AI alike. Now on to the final phase of our introductory program. Your housing, utilities, and necessities will all be provided for by the UN Global Center for Health, Technology, and Modifications whose primary concern is your mental and physical well-being. You will be located in the Manhattan Precinct in the Northeastern Province of the American District. If you wish to change your housing location, simply submit a Housing Change Request Form to your local UN Global Center for Health, Technology, and Modifications, and they see that you are accommodated as soon as possible to a location of your liking. While you enjoy your stay, I am obligated to notify you of any upcoming events scheduled by any of our UN Departments:

Today is the Annual UN Exposition for Science and Innovation, co-sponsored by the UN Council for Progress, Culture, and Research, and the World Center for AI Technology and Innovation. It will feature many of the world's most renowned scientists, researchers, and innovators, as well as the first exhibition by an AI in the history of mankind. We highly recommend that you attend and we here at the UN hope to see you there. That concludes our introductory program.

Last edited:
Alright I think I'm gonna close this up cause it isn't really getting anywhere. Hopefully I can make some changes and get it somewhere that might be a little easier to get into

Users who are viewing this thread

Back