OOC

@Mori-Jin The stats influence your character's OOC mechanics. Playable character defines if the character can be roleplayed within the setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit intimidated, and not sure I understand how the character sheets work. Maybe that's listed somewhere and I missed it? Normally it's obvious what to highlight for the character sheet, so what do I need to highlight/copy for my character? Also, are anime characters allowed for a character picture? Or do we just describe them?

@Metalgeardude I'll check out your app.

@AxelVanDeriz We can go through the character sheets slowly. What do you need help with it? You can just copy/paste the whole thing, or look at a finished character profile. You can use anime pictures, or describe them, it's up to you.

Two finished profiles. Hopefully this helps.

Literally everyone is using Dark magic. Are we all going to be night prowlers or something?

@Sizniche Ah that makes sense.

@Metalgeardude it is up to you. You don't have to be light cause no one else is.

light and dark are easy to boost up but they are also easy to boost down compared to the other elements.

@Metalgeardude Dark is weak during the day and light is weak during the night.

@Nidelia you can have multiples of the same item. Inventory is just from the item store, not your actual inventory.

@AxelVanDeriz I can't wait to see it.

@Mori-Jin you can use any dragon race. Just provide an image so I know a typical dragon.

@KAmber it is sad to see you go but the role play is complex to fit a JRPG nature. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back