OOC

One last note, please update character profile pictures, or put a description! I'll do likewise at a later date.

Also, I plan to start the RP within a week. On March 16th, 2017, the RP will officially start, so everyone get those character profiles done, if you haven't done so yet!

I'm still here, if anyone has any questions. This is a reminder that March 16, 2016 will mark the start of our roleplay. I'm fleshing out the first post, and I'm establishing more lore.

To those that don't finish their character by March 16, there will be opportunities to join the role play at later times. For example, the group meets your character at a city or other place.

The first post will include the mysterious voice, a prophecy, the crystal cave, and other essential exposition.

I'm working on a way to allow everyone's character to state their ideals and ideologies, as they confront these odd demands.

We will also need a de facto leader, if anyone wants to volunteer. The leader must be for saving the world. I should also note that there will be opportunities for a different leader if plot reasons arise.

JRPG JRPG I'd volunteer for leader, but it's fairly set in stone that Varnian is completely self-interested.

I'm unsure what you mean by self interested. He could be self interested but manipulating the party into thinking he was for Saving the world. Honestly the leader can lie, but I need a leader who will influence the group to continue. Sizniche Sizniche

Users who are viewing this thread