OOC

@Nidelia Thank you for showing your work. They all look neat! And you don't need to draw RP scenes, as you're free to draw whatever you like.

@JRPG I was wondering, since my character is going to be a Fomorian/Nekomimi, would it be possible for her to be able to turn into a full cat at will?  Or is that too much?  ^.^  I was also wondering what the average life span of a Fomorian is.  :3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nidelia I'll set up average life spans. I have to implement the increased life span due to the magic industrial revolution . Oh and since a year is 600 days, characters attain more knowledge and information. So a 12 year old has the maturity of a 24 year old on earth, but a 12 year old on macha has the appearance of a 12 year old on earth.

Milesians = 90 to 120 years

Fomoroians = 30 to 150 years (depends on race sub type. for Neko people I would probably say same as Milesians.)

Fuarnach = since they're relatively new, it's unsure how long they survive for. However they are built with programming so all Fuaranach are considered adults.

Tuatha de Danann = 70 to 100 years. (Using crystal energy from their body depletes their life span.)

Your character can shape shift into a full on cat. Do you want that to be a race thing or just your character?

@Nidelia I'll set up average life spans. I have to implement the increased life span due to the magic industrial revolution . Oh and since a year is 600 days, characters attain more knowledge and information. So a 12 year old has the maturity of a 24 year old on earth, but a 12 year old on macha has the appearance of a 12 year old on earth.

Milesians = 90 to 120 years

Fomoroians = 30 to 150 years (depends on race sub type. for Neko people I would probably say same as Milesians.)

Fuarnach = since they're relatively new, it's unsure how long they survive for. However they are built with programming so all Fuaranach are considered adults.

Tuatha de Danann = 70 to 100 years. (Using crystal energy from their body depletes their life span.)

Your character can shape shift into a full on cat. Do you want that to be a race thing or just your character?

A race thing! :D   I've always thought neko's should be allowed to turn into full blown kitties for hiding and such.  :3

Alright. @Nidelia. Does cat form give your character bonuses and penalities?

Yes.

In cat form it makes them much more graceful, sneaky, and small.  Thus making them move more quietly, able to sneak around, and fit in small spaces!

They have to stay in the form once they change for at least two hours before they can revert back to humanoid form, and if they get caught as a kitty, well they can't use their abilities in animal form, so yeah lol.

@Nidelia alright that works. I'll list it as a stealth ability. Maybe increasing movement speed and evade dice. I'll figure it out later.

@Metalgeardude Great! Feel free to create a character, and if you have questions, I'll answer them. As soon as we have 5 character profiles, the roleplay's starting. Although, people can join in later.

@JRPG

Sorry about not posting my character yet.  Been hunting down an anime character to use for her appearance lol. XD  And then I got a seriously bad caffeine headache.

@Nidelia yeah there's no rush. I haven't heard from anyone else yet, but I do want to know everyone's character concepts so I can incorporate stuff you all would like to see in the rp.

@JRPG

Yeah.  And then I went to draw up my attire on a doll in MS Paint and somehow the menu and everything is smaller and it won't even zoom in as far as it used to and I can't find any way to fix it.  x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back