OOC

@Nidelia Thank you for your comments! Yeah, I plan to edit my plot, as it's just a frame for now, but I will keep the general JRPG feel in the RP. You're free to create a cat race, as they're listed under Fomorians, and I hope to see a lot of world-building suggestions from you all, since I don't plan to build the world by myself. I like your avatar as well, as it's quite cute.

The lore's still in progress, and I'll change it to four. There's four seasons in a Macha Year.

@Nidelia Thank you for your comments! Yeah, I plan to edit my plot, as it's just a frame for now, but I will keep the general JRPG feel in the RP. You're free to create a cat race, as they're listed under Fomorians, and I hope to see a lot of world-building suggestions from you all, since I don't plan to build the world by myself. I like your avatar as well, as it's quite cute.

The lore's still in progress, and I'll change it to four. There's four seasons in a Macha Year.

Alright, sounds good. :D I'll work on stuff tomorrow as I need to go to bed. It is 3:13 AM for me lol.

And I figured it was still being worked on, figured you would appreciate the heads up though. :3 I know how it is being a solo GM on something like this.  You feel like a chicken with its head cut off and feel like you're not going to get things done in the timeframe you'd hoped.

If I can help out in any way let me know.  ^.^

@Nidelia Yeah, there's no rush. The roleplay probably won't start for a while, since I'm still working on the combat system. I do need Co-Gms, or any help with world-building. I'll probably set the general tone/history, so the JRPG feel isn't lost, but I'll allow others to add historical events, or other important entities.

@Nidelia Yeah, there's no rush. The roleplay probably won't start for a while, since I'm still working on the combat system. I do need Co-Gms, or any help with world-building. I'll probably set the general tone/history, so the JRPG feel isn't lost, but I'll allow others to add historical events, or other important entities.

If you would like, make a list of world building stuff you need help with, either post it here, or PM it to me and I'll see what I can come up with when I see it tomorrow. ^.^

@Nidelia Alright, thank you. I'll probably come up with a list in a few days, as I want to finish up fleshing out my combat system. I look forward to working with you.

Alright, the Skill/Stat system is ready and complete. However, I will edit things accordingly, if I find balance issues with particular skill types.

Alright the combat system's up. Hopefully it makes sense. If it seems confusing in any part, let me know, and I'll do my best to clarify it.

I'll now be working on completing the lore, since the combat system is finally set for now.

General History's finished. If there are questions about the history, let me know. I'll set up a timeline soon as a TL;DR.

@ScrubsTheSink What do you plan on making? And, I'm not the one to kick someone for inadequacy. I'll offer advice, so everyone can improve, but I do expect a little effort.

General overview of Locations.

Specifics will be presented, if the roleplay enters that particular location.

A brief overview of Organizations. As the RP continues, I'll add more information. If someone wants to base a character around an organization, City-State, or something else, let me know, and I'll give specific details. Also, if anyone has any organization ideas, or town/village ideas, I'll find a way to implement them, if they relate to your character.

Roleplayers are free to create characters that are from the council, Royal family, Illum, etc. However, the focus will not be on any particular organization, as it's a supplement for your character's development in the RP. You're also free to create characters without an organization too. The organizations are just supplementary materials.

Although some organizations are not implements such as a Magic Order for the Danann, doesn't mean there isn't one. I've just listed the important organizations that are necessary for the roleplay's plot. Therefore, feel free to create an organization that will supplement your character's backstory/history.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JRPG In other words it's like in Neverwinter Nights where your character creation stuff doesn't necessarily effect the main plot, just how people look at you and treat you, that sort of thing right?  :3

@Nidelia I've never played never winter nights, but yes the organization won't affect the main plot until a scenario of the main plot focuses on the organization. Example: our heroes journey to Eamhain but the crystal protections group is preventing travel in a particular area. This may lead to our heroes dealing with the organization, but the organization will only affect this particular part of the main plot, unless something else occurs involving the organization.

Therefore, I'll have organizations affect the main plot, but those organizations won't be the central aspect of the plot. 

@Archene@Nidelia@Veni@ScrubsTheSink@SP3CT3R

Feel free to create your character profiles. The RP will start once we have 5 completed character profiles. If you have questions regarding the character sheet, let me know. I'll be working on an example character, when I finish up the lore. Otherwise, once you finish a profile, I can start giving information and aid. I can't wait to hear all of your character concepts!

If you want to keep information like History empty for plot reasons, send the history to me via a PM.

@JRPG Awesome! :D   I meant to start working on the CS before now, but since we weren't close to starting I got busy with some co-GM stuff for another RP I'm a co-GM for.  ^.^  Had to make some banners and design an Academy uniform, fun stuff actually!  :3

I'll get cracka-lackin now! :D

@Nidelia There's no immediate rush, but since it's character-focus, I'd like to see what characters I'm dealing with, so I can plan the plot according to some character elements.

@JRPG Alright, I'll work on the last uniform I need to do and then I'll hop on the CS.  Also, if you need artwork done let me know.  ^.^

@Nidelia Good luck on that uniform! I won't ask of any artwork from you, unless you volunteer to draw any of the RP scenes/concepts. I usually try to find images online that resemble the concept I'm trying to put into words. Also, do you have a page for your art?

@JRPG I don't right now, I do for my pixel dolls, I had a poll to see if anyone thought I should open up a doll commission thread, but no one ever looked at it.  x.x  As for drawing scenes for the RP, I unfortunately can't do that kind of art.  I do graphic design and pixel dolls, and sadly don't make my own doll bases.  I use Kawaii Hannah bases, and the male one I use is from a search doll bases site called Pixiestar.  XD  Though I'm good at designing/drawing clothes and pretty good at hair.  Examples:

Not the blonde in the dress is still WIP.  The blue outfits are the female uniforms I finished designing and shading (took 2 days XD).  The female fairy was HARD, I haven't done a BG like that in so long, same goes for the chibi.  :3

And a disclaimer for the person who made the bodies/ bases I used for the dolls, that is a requirement per their rules for using them:  Bases are credited to Kawaii Hannah! :D

And then the last one is the banner I made.  ^.^

Guardian Academy female uniforms.png

Julian Fairy.png

Iris WoW Priest.png

Mini me.png

Nidelia Fairy.png

Damian Guardian Academy.png

Nidelia Guardian Academy.png

Guardian Academy Banner 2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back