OOC

I totally wan't asleep. It defiantly isn't 3:11am where I am. And I'm defiantly ready for this. My cat is meowing at me, I'm ready to go.

tumblr_inline_nj4aeqQfdw1qf5cjv.gif

It has. Begun.

@Ms. Sparrow I had a quick question concerning my CS. Would I be able to side my character with the rebels, even though he technically is a royal? I just figured that, the fact being the new king killed his parents, he might be reluctant to give his allegiance to him.

@Ms. Sparrow I had a quick question concerning my CS. Would I be able to side my character with the rebels, even though he technically is a royal? I just figured that, the fact being the new king killed his parents, he might be reluctant to give his allegiance to him.

Oh! The side of the royals, is with the siblings, Malice's side is well, Malice's side. Royals good, Malice bad. 

It has. Begun.

Ha. xD 

I'll respond back tomorrow. It's 12:44 am here and need sleep. XD Classes are evil.

Night guys! ^W^

I'm the UK here n' it's 6:36am, I've had five hours sleep and feel like the dead. Gonna try and hit up some more, loving the start of this already.
G'night!

Falling+Asleep+Boo.gif

I'll hopefully have my CS up tomorrow, shit is going down right now and atom bombs are coming out of fucking nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back