OOC

giphy.gif

Okay. Ima stop.

So is there a reason almost everyone is tagging almost everyone else in every post, because I don't tag unless I'm interacting, so I was just wondering.

@Ms. Sparrow I'm sorry, I can't continue with the roleplay. My anxiety is getting worse and when I try to roleplay this, it gets worse because of the mind frame I put Rose in. Again I'm really sorry for this, especially when I thought I could handle it. If anybody wants to take Rose, then they can.

I must apologize as well, I'm dipping out of thus Rp. My hellmaw story is really starting to blow up and Real life is getting busy as the birth of my daughter draws nigh. Again my apologies, I just don't have enough time anymore to do much role-playing.

I must apologize as well, I'm dipping out of thus Rp. My hellmaw story is really starting to blow up and Real life is getting busy as the birth of my daughter draws nigh. Again my apologies, I just don't have enough time anymore to do much role-playing.

Congrats on having your daughter!!! ^W^ May all the good and positive energies and blessings be with her and your family.

@Ms. Sparrow I'm sorry, I can't continue with the roleplay. My anxiety is getting worse and when I try to roleplay this, it gets worse because of the mind frame I put Rose in. Again I'm really sorry for this, especially when I thought I could handle it. If anybody wants to take Rose, then they can.

Damn. Okay well, thanks for telling me. 

Users who are viewing this thread