OOC

Hahahaha lol no your good, considering it wasn't Malice who attacked them, it was people from town, rebels, that shot Elise and Bramble. 

But it if it was Malice that tried to kill ya...

Whole different story *_*

Yeah, but, but, technically he's escaped from Malice! XD  He should seize the opportunity! XD

Yeah, but, but, technically he's escaped from Malice! XD  He should seize the opportunity! XD

Hmmmmm. Good point xD. I suppose your character could try that, that's certainly send Malice into a fit of rage, he'd probably go on a murder spree lol. Or your character could come back, after Elise was tended too, considering there sent any medics in the palace, and be seen as a reasonable action. 

Your choice :P  

Hmmmmm. Good point xD. I suppose your character could try that, that's certainly send Malice into a fit of rage, he'd probably go on a murder spree lol. Or your character could come back, after Elise was tended too, considering there sent any medics in the palace, and be seen as a reasonable action. 

Your choice :P  

Well, that's why the rebellion would be secret.  But his first course of action would be to get the rest of the siblings out of the castle before anything more could be done.  Then he'd even make sure that there were multiple hide outs, he'd make Emrys stay in one, and Bramble in another, while he was in one, and split the little ones among each of their hide outs.  *watches WAY too many medieval fantasy movies/shows for her own good and knows how to strategize too much sometimes too*

I have all these great stories if y'all want to hear them. I was just tellin them at a campfire thing at the beach and I got all these fun stories in mind lol.

Hey, today was SUPER busy with me getting my state tax return, so we had to go out and get me a bed.  x.x  I'm running on 4 hours sleep give or take an hour, I'll post as soon as I wake up!  @.@

@Ms. Sparrow

Hey I was just wondering if there is anyway I can jump in? Every seems to be doing something and don't want to interrupt 

Users who are viewing this thread