OOC

Oh sure!

Sooo, if you've read the description etc, (which I am sure you have but I've known a few to join and just-..yeah. ANYWAY) Mainly whats happened is that a couple of the siblings Deborah, Bramble a guard and an babysister crashed a ball that happened. Malice was furious and decided to hold another. During the next day the siblings all went missing to the near by town, guards etc went looking for them and a few ended up in an argument. Soon enough, they all eventually got back to the palace for their tutoring lesson, but it didn't go so well. Bramble had a 'break down' and thrashed the teacher down with words, while a the rest sat and nearly ended up in tears. And now, (in the latest pot/timekip) it's the evening ball!

Think just about covers it.

@Nidelia

Well, I mean. He's probably already done that, and may do that at some point >.<

Lol, if they're still alive, I'm quite sure he hasn't YET. XD  May do at some point is still a possibility rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright here's your story:

So if you follow my posts you'd know I got injured in Wrestling, dislocated shoulder. So that's been happily healing and about 2 weeks from getting the sling off for physical therapy, my girlfriend calls me up and tells me one of her friend's boyfriend HIT her. SO I asked what happened, and I picked her up from where they were, and she had a black eye. So after confirming it, I called the little bitch and told him that what he did is bullshit, and he needs to stop commin around her OR me for that matter because you just attacked her. I normally would whip his ass but w/ a broken shoulder no way.

So the next day, he comes to school all talkin about how great this fight between us will be. I never once agreed to fight at all, and I'm kinda pissed but I still ain't gonna fight cause I am injured and I was tryin to not fight this year cause I'm almost an adult so...

(More l8r)

@Ms. Sparrow @Lost 

@Lost He tried drag Emrys outside through a window, plus Elisa and Sarah were outside. XD  Sarah was sitting under a tree outside.  And Elisa had been sitting in the sill of one of the windows, before she was shot.

@Lost He tried drag Emrys outside through a window, plus Elisa and Sarah were outside. XD  Sarah was sitting under a tree outside.  And Elisa had been sitting in the sill of one of the windows, before she was shot.

Well shoot, sorry bout that ;/

I'll edit my post accordingly.

There we go; tis fixed.

[At least I think it is >.<]

ALRIGHT continuing my TALE

So I didn't want to fight the moron, but he's goin around talkin about how I'm a pussy for not wanting to fight him...with a sling on my arm. Anyway this is a baseball nerd like I Wrestle and play football (AMERICAN DAMNIT) and MMA...I know how to fight I just don't want to hurt myself even more. So anyway this idiot keeps going on and on about how great this fight is gonna be and soon the whole school knows about it...and even some of the teachers were asking me "How are you gonna fight with the sling?" Not trying to SHUT IT DOWN, but like making bets on it and shit.

So anyway this was pissing me off, along with the fact my gf had a black eye from when he HIT HER, and I was gettin sick of him bullying her in every day life, so I went ahead and planted some evidence that he cheated and got him in trouble. Genius on my end.

Basically I did help him cheat, but he thought I was trying to suck up to him so I wouldn't lose the fight. So for like a week there was no more talk of the fight cause he thought he had won...till he got sent to the principal's office for having, oh what's this, the exact same answers (this isn't multiple choice) as the teacher's review thing he did in class. Basically impossible to copy them down cause of how fast he goes, unless you like...video him and slowly take notes. It was a long effort but bottom line is a caught him (reason why he was caught is cause he has like a D in the class so when he has the EXACT answers as the teacher and he gets a 100% people get suspicious...especially after he answered this beauty:
Q: Draw me a Sin, Cos, Tan, Cot, Scs, Sec Graph, and tell me when theta= root2 between -720-720.
A: What's Sin mean? (He pronounced it SIN, not SINE. Only reason he is in my class is cause he's a senior that gave up, and I'm a junior.)

Anyway, he gets in trouble, starts the fight bullshit, but now everyone knows and it spreads back to me so nobody is expecting a fight anymore. So I thought it was ova.

BUT NO.

So I am a Junior, and don't have a parking permit at my school. So I had to merrily walk down like a quarter mile to get to my car. So I was dumb enough to leave school about 30 minutes after the bell, cause I can't do practice YAKNOW.

SO this is why that is bad
1. Leaving late means that there is nobody that is around for the most part
2. Going to my car while most of the teachers are in the 7th/8th period or in sports, so none of them are around.

3. I was pretty obvious I left alone cause I hung around at school with people and obviously left alone

4. I had headphones in (earbuds, I'm not a hipster)

SO as I'm walkin, I hear this zing of a bike. So I step out of the way figuring this person would pass, but I didn't know how close it was cause I was listenin to music.

Next thing I know I get decked to the ground. I get up quick, and there are SIX guys on bikes all surrounding me. I couldn't run, even if I slid out they had bikes, I was alone. I kinda told em to leave and tried to talk my way outta it, and used my diplomacy, and when they were certainly gonna fight I tried to goad him into just doing a 1V1 instead of a 6V1, called him a pussy when he refused  that. WHO GOES 6 ON 1 AGAINST A GUY IN A SLING?!

Well anyway, they beat the living shit outta me. I got in some hits, I still am a good fighter. I broke their fingers, noses, a few ribs, hopefully a few wrists, dislocated one's shoulder, a few of em limped off on their ankles. But still they won because eventually I went down and they just started snapping fingers and kicking my ribs and face.

SO yea.

Damage Count:

4 Broken Fingers

5 total toes

2 or 3 Broken Ribs, a few are bruised and cracked as well

Broken Nose

Broken Wrist

Shoulder got worse

Elbow Injured, not sure how

Torn Ligament in knee

Both Ankles hurt, one is worse then the other.

Concussion

That was like 2 weeks ago so I am healing...slowly. I also had to limp to my car and call my parents to drive it home cause I couldn't see very well. And then went to the hospital where the docs told me everything I already knew. Then gave me some shitty medicine that makes me super tired, then some medicine that wakes me up but makes me depressed. Then I take medicine for that, which makes me sore. So really I take 3 pills a day w/ Vitamins, then am sore all day. The 6 got suspended, and my parents want to press charges so that's going on. GF is happy though so that's a win I guess.

@Lost @Ms. Sparrow

You two were the ones who wanted to hear it right?

ALRIGHT continuing my TALE

So I didn't want to fight the moron, but he's goin around talkin about how I'm a pussy for not wanting to fight him...with a sling on my arm. Anyway this is a baseball nerd like I Wrestle and play football (AMERICAN DAMNIT) and MMA...I know how to fight I just don't want to hurt myself even more. So anyway this idiot keeps going on and on about how great this fight is gonna be and soon the whole school knows about it...and even some of the teachers were asking me "How are you gonna fight with the sling?" Not trying to SHUT IT DOWN, but like making bets on it and shit.

So anyway this was pissing me off, along with the fact my gf had a black eye from when he HIT HER, and I was gettin sick of him bullying her in every day life, so I went ahead and planted some evidence that he cheated and got him in trouble. Genius on my end.

Basically I did help him cheat, but he thought I was trying to suck up to him so I wouldn't lose the fight. So for like a week there was no more talk of the fight cause he thought he had won...till he got sent to the principal's office for having, oh what's this, the exact same answers (this isn't multiple choice) as the teacher's review thing he did in class. Basically impossible to copy them down cause of how fast he goes, unless you like...video him and slowly take notes. It was a long effort but bottom line is a caught him (reason why he was caught is cause he has like a D in the class so when he has the EXACT answers as the teacher and he gets a 100% people get suspicious...especially after he answered this beauty:
Q: Draw me a Sin, Cos, Tan, Cot, Scs, Sec Graph, and tell me when theta= root2 between -720-720.
A: What's Sin mean? (He pronounced it SIN, not SINE. Only reason he is in my class is cause he's a senior that gave up, and I'm a junior.)

Anyway, he gets in trouble, starts the fight bullshit, but now everyone knows and it spreads back to me so nobody is expecting a fight anymore. So I thought it was ova.

BUT NO.

So I am a Junior, and don't have a parking permit at my school. So I had to merrily walk down like a quarter mile to get to my car. So I was dumb enough to leave school about 30 minutes after the bell, cause I can't do practice YAKNOW.

SO this is why that is bad
1. Leaving late means that there is nobody that is around for the most part
2. Going to my car while most of the teachers are in the 7th/8th period or in sports, so none of them are around.

3. I was pretty obvious I left alone cause I hung around at school with people and obviously left alone

4. I had headphones in (earbuds, I'm not a hipster)

SO as I'm walkin, I hear this zing of a bike. So I step out of the way figuring this person would pass, but I didn't know how close it was cause I was listenin to music.

Next thing I know I get decked to the ground. I get up quick, and there are SIX guys on bikes all surrounding me. I couldn't run, even if I slid out they had bikes, I was alone. I kinda told em to leave and tried to talk my way outta it, and used my diplomacy, and when they were certainly gonna fight I tried to goad him into just doing a 1V1 instead of a 6V1, called him a pussy when he refused  that. WHO GOES 6 ON 1 AGAINST A GUY IN A SLING?!

Well anyway, they beat the living shit outta me. I got in some hits, I still am a good fighter. I broke their fingers, noses, a few ribs, hopefully a few wrists, dislocated one's shoulder, a few of em limped off on their ankles. But still they won because eventually I went down and they just started snapping fingers and kicking my ribs and face.

SO yea.

Damage Count:

4 Broken Fingers

5 total toes

2 or 3 Broken Ribs, a few are bruised and cracked as well

Broken Nose

Broken Wrist

Shoulder got worse

Elbow Injured, not sure how

Torn Ligament in knee

Both Ankles hurt, one is worse then the other.

Concussion

That was like 2 weeks ago so I am healing...slowly. I also had to limp to my car and call my parents to drive it home cause I couldn't see very well. And then went to the hospital where the docs told me everything I already knew. Then gave me some shitty medicine that makes me super tired, then some medicine that wakes me up but makes me depressed. Then I take medicine for that, which makes me sore. So really I take 3 pills a day w/ Vitamins, then am sore all day. The 6 got suspended, and my parents want to press charges so that's going on. GF is happy though so that's a win I guess.

@Lost @Ms. Sparrow

You two were the ones who wanted to hear it right?

Ye. That's quite the tale 0_0

@Inheritance

Jesus.  x.x  No wonder you chose who to interact ICly with wisely lol.  Nah, j/k.  XD  Btw, love the fact you used Markarth for Abenthy.  :3  And I hope you get well soon!  @.@ No one deserves to go through that shite.

@Esther_Silvers The castle was attacked by rebels who started killing people with guns, Bramble and Elisa were shot.  Owain escaped out a window, grabbed Elisa, took her to town, and to a doctor.

Bramble was picked up by @SilverSkyWolf's character Chad and @Lost's character Emrys.  Emrys sent the princess Sarah with @Proxploxtops's character the tutor Robert to the stables to join up with Owain and Elisa, though Owain, instead of going to the stables, so as to keep Elisa alive, just went straight to town without going to the stables.  Now Bramble is being carried away by Chad and Emrys to get help with her gunshot wound.

@Esther_Silvers The castle was attacked by rebels who started killing people with guns, Bramble and Elisa were shot.  Owain escaped out a window, grabbed Elisa, took her to town, and to a doctor.

Bramble was picked up by @SilverSkyWolf's character Chad and @Lost's character Emrys.  Emrys sent the princess Sarah with @Proxploxtops's character the tutor Robert to the stables to join up with Owain and Elisa, though Owain, instead of going to the stables, so as to keep Elisa alive, just went straight to town without going to the stables.  Now Bramble is being carried away by Chad and Emrys to get help with her gunshot wound.

Ooooh didn't see this haha, sorry. xD

Lol, it's all good.  :3  So, guess I'm gonna have to have Owain take Elisa and start building a secret rebel army now, huh? XDDD

Hahahaha lol no your good, considering it wasn't Malice who attacked them, it was people from town, rebels, that shot Elise and Bramble. 

But it if it was Malice that tried to kill ya...

Whole different story *_*

Users who are viewing this thread