OOC

Yeah, probably. Or you coild be looking for the children, four of them are in town, and Malice has guards looking for them. 

Yea, from my characters pov he had only got a note to head back to the castle to attend the second ball, and wouldn't know about the children, but I'll think of something.

Think I'm done with this rp. It a good rp, with a great concept and an even better story, but it might be too good for me (out of my league), but it was fun while it lasted.

This is not looking good for us. The RP is slowly slowing down. Please remember to post daily.  and now the eldest character is gone. Despite saying I needed dedicated members for the Royal children. Furthermore, an eldest child is quite needed, does anybody want to be the eldest child? Or shall I just make it an NPC? Just asking opinions. 

@Kiowa @Esther_Silvers @Inheritance @Proxploxtops @Lost @IMthatGUY @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Proletariat 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey is there anyway way I can join in? You all seem to be in the middle of something and I don't want to get in the way.

Hey is there anyway way I can join in? You all seem to be in the middle of something and I don't want to get in the way.

Sorry!!! I'm in school. Its a bit hard to respond rn. Well, right now a bunch of servants are preparing for Malice's ball tonight. (Which I will timeskip to sometime tonight)  Children are at lessons rn, you could always interact with Tobias. @Esther_Silvers Character. I don't believe he's doing anything. 

Users who are viewing this thread