OOC

So hey, are you going to have a limit on city threads and whatnot, just wondering.

Also I think this time around having a lore tab would be useful, things that would display history, regions, currency, the basics ya know?

So hey, are you going to have a limit on city threads and whatnot, just wondering.

Also I think this time around having a lore tab would be useful, things that would display history, regions, currency, the basics ya know?

I am going to have a limit on threads, and I wont have people be able to request areas. Since last time people would just request them and not use them. 

A lore tab probably would be useful. I will look into it, but I haven't thought out a lot of that stuff. 

Also I really don't want to write a history for Talorn, lol. I find that stuff super boring. 

Even custom ones?

Like, lets say, myself? A breadling? If i explain them, of course.

Yep, Cabal is right. You can be whatever you want. 

How far is technology? I know it says there are swords and primitive guns. 

Konachan.com%20-%20233442%20sample.jpg

Would this be too much?

I ususally select a picture that i then make a character to, so i need help selecting the one most fitting.

In case the first is too advanced, would this one be possible?

Konachan.com%20-%20228249%20blue_eyes%20boots%20bow%20dress%20goth-loli%20headdress%20lolita_fashion%20long_hair%20mechagirl%20original%20pantyhose%20ra-bit%20sword%20tie%20weapon%20white_hair.jpg

How far is technology? I know it says there are swords and primitive guns. 

Would this be too much?

I ususally select a picture that i then make a character to, so i need help selecting the one most fitting.

In case the first is too advanced, would this one be possible?

The first one would, assuming those are cybernetic arms

The second one looks fine. Looks just like one giant ass sword to me lol  

Would be too far*

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS MERGE THEM TOGETHER UGH

So @JustAlexandra, I know your not allowing town request and whatnot, but I have a couple of ideas for a town of a few.

A town based around trading, it would be a trading centra, probably known throughout the region. An elemental town, like in a volcano or underwater. A tribal town, mostly one species live there, would probably be a bit rasist, strick laws, that stuff.

Again, just some base ideas.

So @JustAlexandra, I know your not allowing town request and whatnot, but I have a couple of ideas for a town of a few.

A town based around trading, it would be a trading centra, probably known throughout the region. An elemental town, like in a volcano or underwater. A tribal town, mostly one species live there, would probably be a bit rasist, strick laws, that stuff.

Again, just some base ideas.

I'll keep it in mind when I make the areas :)

The first one would, assuming those are cybernetic arms

The second one looks fine. Looks just like one giant ass sword to me lol  

Would be too far*

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS MERGE THEM TOGETHER UGH

THe second one would have a sword that has the ability to shoot the small blades at the behind as boomerang-like projectiles as well as merging the behind together into a shield, so it would be a longsword in the one hand and the shield in the second hand. In the form it is in now, the back would be like a thrusting and cutting weapon.

THe second one would have a sword that has the ability to shoot the small blades at the behind as boomerang-like projectiles as well as merging the behind together into a shield, so it would be a longsword in the one hand and the shield in the second hand. In the form it is in now, the back would be like a thrusting and cutting weapon.

This would be more fitting if your character was a mage or something that could use magic, so that was it wouldn't be a technology thing 

This would be more fitting if your character was a mage or something that could use magic, so that was it wouldn't be a technology thing 

Well, okay. 

The arm of the first one would have been powered by magic too, though, kinda magi-tech.

But ill go with the second, thats just perfect. Thanks for helping out.

no I´m still making it.

There will be about five people in the first version and second version and if things go right a ton in the final version

Okay, then i can join the first or second or both, dunno how that works with your idea...

I hate rps with many people.

Users who are viewing this thread