OOC

Why hello there! I'm going to be a new addition to the group. :)  now onto figuring out what kind of petty criminal I'll be, if I'm even a criminal at all lol. I'll be thinking and plotting and creating while I'm out and about and once I gain access to some wifi in this forsaken town, I'll write up a character sheet for you all to judge and critique. 

Why hello there! I'm going to be a new addition to the group. :)  now onto figuring out what kind of petty criminal I'll be, if I'm even a criminal at all lol. I'll be thinking and plotting and creating while I'm out and about and once I gain access to some wifi in this forsaken town, I'll write up a character sheet for you all to judge and critique. 

Yo! Welcome to the club :D I look forward to meeting the fresh meat new character

I can't wait to see what you come up with! ^.^

@Squirrel Man Huey I hope you do not take my forwardness as rudeness, but

GET YO ASS

in gear

and reply to the RP so I can write for Stix, because someone is a jammy bastard who just finished their essay and wants to celebrate RP nerd style  8)   8)   8)​

(p.s. I <3  you really and am furiously sweating in fear of this pissing you off. Dammit I need to work on my sass skills. Stix would be ashamed.)

EDIT: oh ffs. I post this embarrassing nonsense and a second later you reply like the beautiful squirrel you are. CURSE YOU for being so jazzy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

@Squirrel Man Huey I hope you do not take my forwardness as rudeness, but

GET YO ASS

in gear

and reply to the RP so I can write for Stix, because someone is a jammy bastard who just finished their essay and wants to celebrate RP nerd style  8)   8)   8)​

(p.s. I <3  you really and am furiously sweating in fear of this pissing you off. Dammit I need to work on my sass skills. Stix would be ashamed.)

oh ffs. I post this embarrassing nonsense and a second later you reply like the beautiful squirrel you are. CURSE YOU for being so jazzy. 

LMFAO! I effing love this! I want everyone to notify me of posting like this! :D  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Talk about coincidental and motivating. ^.^

LMFAO! I effing love this! I want everyone to notify me of posting like this! :D  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Talk about coincidental and motivating. ^.^

Haha, I'm glad you respond to my awful attempts at sass positively, rather than throwing me off the ship, so to speak. I fear you underestimate how keen I am for this roleplay xD Or how much I love Abe and want to annoy him thoroughly with the world's shittiest stowaway.

Haha, I'm glad you respond to my awful attempts at sass positively, rather than throwing me off the ship, so to speak. I fear you underestimate how keen I am for this roleplay xD Or how much I love Abe and want to annoy him thoroughly with the world's shittiest stowaway.

You would have to try hard to upset him haha

LMFAO! He's a big old grumpy crabby softy. <3  Trust me, I've been keen on getting a good long term RP let alone a SW one! ^.^

You would have to try hard to upset him haha

That's the truth! Especially since you keep reminding me of donuts! >.<

Also, I have an idea of how to get myself to Mannan after a bit. I have to RP out the stowaway nonsense then I'll probably take a smuggling job to Mannan. He'll still be looking for a crew but if your PC is looking to go straight, unless there is trouble, I don't know how to get him on board voluntarily. Thoughts?

@FabulousTrash, do you want me to end up mixing our characters or are we RPing out our own ways at first?

LMFAO! He's a big old grumpy crabby softy. <3  Trust me, I've been keen on getting a good long term RP let alone a SW one! ^.^

That's the truth! Especially since you keep reminding me of donuts! >.<

Also, I have an idea of how to get myself to Mannan after a bit. I have to RP out the stowaway nonsense then I'll probably take a smuggling job to Mannan. He'll still be looking for a crew but if your PC is looking to go straight, unless there is trouble, I don't know how to get him on board voluntarily. Thoughts?

@FabulousTrash, do you want me to end up mixing our characters or are we RPing out our own ways at first?

Don't worry I got an idea already, and I made my second character like I said I would, hope he's up to the standards for this rp.

@FabulousTrash are you copy and pasting your posts from a word document? If you are you need to make sure to click the remove formatting option at the bottom once you do, cuz I still can't read it

Don't worry I got an idea already, and I made my second character like I said I would, hope he's up to the standards for this rp.

I'll read him now. Let me know where you need Abe. :)

Also, if you highlight the text you can read the black/dark grey in the meantime. Otherwise her character is being taken by Obi-Wan and some clones on coruscant, landing pad 9 near the Senate building. Abe is on pad 8.

I'll read him now. Let me know where you need Abe. :)

Also, if you highlight the text you can read the black/dark grey in the meantime. Otherwise her character is being taken by Obi-Wan and some clones on coruscant, landing pad 9 near the Senate building. Abe is on pad 8.

I can't highlight, I use the site on my phone only, mainly cuz I'm also in another city for school at the moment that's an hour away from my house 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back