OOC

I'll read him now. Let me know where you need Abe. :)

Also, if you highlight the text you can read the black/dark grey in the meantime. Otherwise her character is being taken by Obi-Wan and some clones on coruscant, landing pad 9 near the Senate building. Abe is on pad 8.

Once you read and approve my second CS you'll get an idea of where Abe needs to be

@FabulousTrash, do you want me to end up mixing our characters or are we RPing out our own ways at first?

I dont mind either way

@FabulousTrash are you copy and pasting your posts from a word document? If you are you need to make sure to click the remove formatting option at the bottom once you do, cuz I still can't read it

The only thing I copy and pasted was my character. Other than, I type everyting from scratch

Hey Huey is it possible for you to force the rp to be in like the regular theme so I don't have to constantly change me theme?

Hey Huey is it possible for you to force the rp to be in like the regular theme so I don't have to constantly change me theme?

I believe that is out of my control. All I can do is request that everyone posts in the default gray. I'll add it to the rules.

Sorry for the delay lads, had a IRL whoopsie I had to deal with :( I shall try my hardest to respond ASAP

No worries at all. Life happens. :)

A-ok, Huey. Getting right back into the saddle is what I aim for. Hopefully, I can formulate a character by today. Hehe.

Let me think... Boba Solo?

Jokes aside, I'm thinking of creating a bounty hunter of sorts. Y'know, all the biz. Probably will deviate from making him the usual gruff sort of character that occupies a great chunk of the mercenary character type. Probably.

Let me think... Boba Solo?

Jokes aside, I'm thinking of creating a bounty hunter of sorts. Y'know, all the biz. Probably will deviate from making him the usual gruff sort of character that occupies a great chunk of the mercenary character type. Probably.

Goodness I hate you. *smushy hugs you*

I can dig that. Have you read Abe? He's already grumpy enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back