OOC

RIP.....gotta edit out the explosive then :/

That never made sense to me, what do you gain from decommissioning a speeder that was used for cargo hauling, and the fact that everything that belongs to the manufacturer is gonna be marked. That was another reason for the EMP, and blowing up the arms dealer warehouse as well. Your whole post made no sense to me to be completely honest. If you're gonna steal you do it quietly

That never made sense to me, what do you gain from decommissioning a speeder that was used for cargo hauling, and the fact that everything that belongs to the manufacturer is gonna be marked. That was another reason for the EMP, and blowing up the arms dealer warehouse as well. Your whole post made no sense to me to be completely honest. If you're gonna steal you do it quietly

Akira is all about fun. The point of decommissioning the speeder was so that it would be harder to at least get away. :/  

Akira is all about fun. The point of decommissioning the speeder was so that it would be harder to at least get away. :/  

I can understand fun but if she's a mandalorian she's also smart, you don't cause such a large stir in the Republic capital, not with an army of security droids, clones, guards, other forms of law enforcement

Remember? She broke her ties with her Mandalorian History. 

You can take the warrior out of the mandalorian clan, but you can't take the mandolorian out of the warrior. Jango was out of it for years but he still stuck true to his training, as did Montross. 

Either way we gotta wait for the squirrels reply. One way or another I'm not letting my character get caught

You can take the warrior out of the mandalorian clan, but you can't take the mandolorian out of the warrior. Jango was out of it for years but he still stuck true to his training, as did Montross. 

Good point :/

fml (not because of you, but like, adjifjoeijqfjoqigjqf)

Shall I edit it then before Heuy posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back