OOC

Yeah you're fine.  Tbh you'll probably get Darkiplier just because he needs someone still (sorry Dapper Bunny just trying to get everyone in)

I'm perfectly fine with that. To be honest I'm just happy to finally get started on my character lol.

I read a bit of everything, fiction, non-fiction.

As for war stuff, it's World war 2, The Forgotten 500, Rogue Heroes, Flags of Our Fathers, and a few others I can't remember really.

Just small stuff really, I know the name, I know it's a pistol, but if you ask me about all the internal parts, I can't help ya'.

I read a bit of everything, fiction, non-fiction.

As for war stuff, it's World war 2, The Forgotten 500, Rogue Heroes, Flags of Our Fathers, and a few others I can't remember really.

Just small stuff really, I know the name, I know it's a pistol, but if you ask me about all the internal parts, I can't help ya'.

But what are the internal parts?

67e.jpg

It could be worse, you know, Never take it for granted no matter how much more fun it would be to watch a snail paint a fence than Orgo.

It could be worse, you know, Never take it for granted no matter how much more fun it would be to watch a snail paint a fence than Orgo.

True, but since I have communications next, and tht's the worst class ever, this class becomes horrible by association

Users who are viewing this thread

Back