OOC

Hopefully I can meet the deadline, I've got lot's of stuff to do today.

Sooooo we have 4 portent and 2 humans.  So I guess what I need to know is who would rather have a human and who would rather be able to do their own shenanigans

Ah, but it fills in for when I don't have something creative or snippy to say ^^

Okay so here's what I'm currently thinking:

Aleksandra @Dapper Bunny and Lea @NostalgiaOwl can be a thing because idk antique shops are spoopy and spoopy voices and you two have been on the idea for the longest tbh

Cynthia @me and Pied Piper (is that his full name or?) @Phayne Because you've been waiting and mine's the only human left

So that means that the Vagrant @Dapper Bunny and @Darkiplier 's might get another role if @GingerBread and @CoreyXIX still need time for their things that are a priority over this (and granted this assumes they both make humans which I doubt)

Hi, I do still need a little more time but I will work a little here and there on my character until it's done. My laptop screwed up and I lost a lot of progress on a very important paper for my classes. Which side needs characters more right now?

Hi, I do still need a little more time but I will work a little here and there on my character until it's done. My laptop screwed up and I lost a lot of progress on a very important paper for my classes. Which side needs characters more right now?

Papers are dumb (actually, school in general is dumb)

Tbh humans by 2 but you're free to make whatever you want

Papers are dumb (actually, school in general is dumb)

Tbh humans by 2 but you're free to make whatever you want

Well, can't disagree completely with that but I need the schooling and I'm doing very well right now. I'll make a human then!

@Kazehana

Looks awesome!

@NostalgiaOwl

I don't mind that combination, if you're up for it, how long would Lea had been 'researching' Aleksandra? I could either see it as early like 1-2 years (Or less) Or 6 years ago when her Godmother left her alone to become the new Owner of the shop..

But honestly I'd be up for any ideas!

Okay so I'' suuuuper busy rn just because my communications final is tomorrow and my group is... something else

BUT @Phayne what's the scoop?

Well, i'll leave it completely up to you. The Pied Piper did wander around; so following a mercenary would not be a big deal for him, on top of that my intention is to twist his origin to a more darker theme. 

Well, i'll leave it completely up to you. The Pied Piper did wander around; so following a mercenary would not be a big deal for him, on top of that my intention is to twist his origin to a more darker theme. 

Oh geeze, well tbh I was thinking around 5 years? Is that good?

Also, I'm assuming he's a really mean guy so

Sure. 

Not really mean, but a twisted view on everything, He wouldn't see his actions as being inherently mean. 

Hmm 

I don't really know how to put it into words. He would be like a Jester/Clown of sorts that acts according to his own will. A bit of a Psycho, Borderline insanity?

So I was about to whip up my human, only to see that the profile template required me to list the portent following me. Since I don't have one yet what do I do?

I think for now you'll just put N/A On it until Kazehana have directed one of the remaining Portent to your character, since it'd also ask for how long it has been stalking the human, it'd be something to discuss with whoever is assigned.

Users who are viewing this thread